What's new

Indian Parliament for sale

If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 years hard labour in an isolated prison.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you get detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you get jailed.
If you cross the Chinese border illegally, you get kidnapped and may be never heard of again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you get. branded as a spy and your fate sealed.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally, you get thrown into a political prison to rot.
If you cross the British border illegally, you get arrested, prosecuted, sent to prison and be deported after serving your sentence.

Now ..... if you were to cross the Indian border illegally, you get .........

Ration card - ID - Passport and a job!
Who does it?
Congress!

Binayak Sen is Indian but he is a traitor who was sentenced for life on sedition activities......

Sonia is looting Indian money and stashing it in European banks.....she is bleeding india dry...and once the party is over....she will flee ...like peruvian president Fujimoru did (he had japanese nationality)

i still believe binayak sen is not a traitor ..he is a one of the fine soles of india.i hope he will come out of his charges soon.he is any day better than fame crazy arundhadi roy.

i still believe binayak sen is not a traitor ..he is a one of the fine soles of india

Errr.

He is proven guilty by Indian court - you can not term him otherwise. BTW the police have shocking documents that prove his link with outlawed naxals.

Documentary and oral evidence adduced on behalf of both the parties, explanation given by appellants Binayak Sen & Piyush Guha in their examination under Section 313 of the Code and written defence submitted by appellant Binayak Sen are sufficient for drawing inference that conviction of the appellants under Sections 124A read with Section 120B of the IPC; 8 (1), 8 (2), 8 (3), 8 (5) of the Act, 2005; and 39 (2) of the Act, 1967, are prima facie legally sustainable. Considering nature and gravity of offence, especially the offence of sedition, we do not find any ground for suspension of sentences and grant of bail to appellant Binayak Sen in Cr.A.No.20/2011 and appellant Piyush Guha in Cr.A. No.54/2011, during the pendency of appeals.

54. Consequently, I.A.No.1 filed on behalf of Binayak Sen in Cr.A. No.20/2011 and I.A.No.1 filed on behalf of Piyush Guha in Cr.A. No.54/2011 are liable to be dismissed and they are hereby dismissed.

JUDGE

The Sonia Club

Sonia

It is not about Manmohan Singh, it is not even about Shivraj Patil, the fall guy; it is about that one person, the Eminence Grise of India. She who pulls all the strings, She whose shadow looms menacingly over so many, She who holds no portfolio, is just a simple elected MP, like 540 others, but rules like an empress.

Errr.

He is proven guilty by Indian court - you can not term him otherwise. BTW the police have shocking documents that prove his link with outlawed naxals.

oh! ya quiet a lot..as of now you are technically correct..let's see what happens at the end of this battle.

we all take sides when it comes to politics.. take modi, nothing is proven against him..but i believe he supported the thugs for political purpose.

nothing is proven against sonia..but you believe she is corrupt.

oh! ya quiet a lot..as of now you are technically correct..let's see what happens at the end of this battle.

we all take sides when it comes to politics.. take modi, nothing is proven against him..but i believe he supported the thugs for political purpose.

nothing is proven against sonia..but you believe she is corrupt.

You are forgetting that I am relying on court order as for as the Binayak case is concened.

As for Modi, he was given a clean chit:

Narendra Modi given 'clean chit' in Godhra riots case: Report

As for the Sonia time is coming up......the noose will tighten.
Besides, she has lied thrice:

Welcome to www.Janata Party.org

Lets get this one fact straight. No religion preaches 'extermination' of other religions. No ideology is extremist on it's own.

Followers of an ideology become extremist/discriminatory when they start to believe that one group of people are better than others. I am not criticizing the 'Saffron' you are talking about, I'm criticizing the language that you are using to convey your views. How you guys are basically calling anyone 'anti-saffron' as a 'traitor' or using racist comments like 'Italian Dog'.

So control your emotions, and your language. Say what you have to say in a civilized manner.

Please care to read ma post... where and when did you find i used any such language..... :what:

And my emotions are true in respect of my country as its ma only religion i follow.

And my posts and language is as much civilized as you thinks for yourself... plz acknowledge if and where you found not true.

Very humbely i request you to please better read posts carefully than straight forward comments.

And its is only now that the true 'developments' are coming to see the light of the day. Anyway I am no one to speak for you. Think wisely is what all I can say.

On the basis that holding a passport alone cant make one Indian. Yes it will make one an Indian legally, but is that it all ?? :disagree:. Being an Indian is much much more than it. And she is not one such.

It is very disheartening to see such views from members like you. I am no fan of SG but what wrong she have done? After the death of RG, she has not entered Indian politics for more than decade. She was not even active in party politics.

How come that she was able to manipulate the election while she was in opposition in 2003? What has happened in last 7-8 years under Cong Govt which din't happened under BJP govt prior to that?

Do you know the "tastes" of PM from "saffron" party? Do you know only because for his ambition for Noble prize, he didn't allowed army to cross the LoC which costed us dearly? Even after that, by inviting Musharaf to Agra he gave legitimacy to dictator?

For all the talks of virtues of "saffron", its the follower of this saffron who created the gulf (by incident of 6 Dec) between common ppl of two communities which took more than decade to bridge.

I am not a big fan of cong, I am not fan of Nehru or IG or RG. I am not against BJP.

But I don't see anything extraordinarily out-of-way as far as corruption or abuse of power goes.

I am no fan of SG but what wrong she have done? After the death of RG, she has not entered Indian politics for more than decade. She was not even active in party politics.

She is controlling everybody with remote, without her nod, nothing moves!
see the traffic both at race course and 10 janapath, and find out who is a virtual PM.
Swiss accounts as disclosed in swiss magazine - she did not sue that magazine why?

Swiss banks are known to be a tax heaven for corrupt politicians and bueraucrats.
U dont need Einstein's word to know that.

You also don't need Einstein's word to notice that Swiss Laws allow banks in Switzerland to be secretive about client information. So if your local SBI also has a branch in Switzerland, it can also refuse to share client information.

However, any bank operating in India falls under INDIAN law, and has to disclose the information. Get the point?

How many people like u n me deposit their money in these foreign banks..??

Baba Ramdev has demanded that the people having their accounts in these banks should publicized.
People only with black money deposit their money in foreign banks, why cant u see that. how many ordinary citizens even heard of UBS..?

I have an account in HSBC bank. A foreign bank, that to Chinese!!! I must be a traitor!!!

Baba ramdev has no say if the law of Switzerland does not allow names of these individuals to be publicized.

i hope word of ex income tax commissioner would do..?

The Ex Income Tax Commissioner said that foreign banks are run by Italian Mafia? WTF? No, his word won't do. Show me some proof.

It is very disheartening to see such views from members like you. I am no fan of SG but what wrong she have done? After the death of RG, she has not entered Indian politics for more than decade. She was not even active in party politics.

She should have remained so. And I dont like to be politically correct. Let me be plain - she is just an Indian,technically and I dont want technical Indians to rule my country.

How come that she was able to manipulate the election while she was in opposition in 2003? What has happened in last 7-8 years under Cong Govt which din't happened under BJP govt prior to that?

Who said she manipulated the elections ?? The Congis won the 2004 election on the blunder of 'India shining' by BJP.

Do you know the "tastes" of PM from "saffron" party? Do you know only because for his ambition for Noble prize, he didn't allowed army to cross the LoC which costed us dearly? Even after that, by inviting Musharaf to Agra he gave legitimacy to dictator?

You clearly dont know what you are talking - If India had crossed the LoC that time we would have conveniently been labelled the aggressor and not the victim and it was the brilliant work of foreign minister Jaswant Singh that made the world label Pakistan as an Aggressor and it was the restraint that and India recognised as a responsible power.

Musharraf was already given legitimacy when the US started dealing with him post 9/11 and our approval/lack of it would have meant nilch.

For all the talks of virtues of "saffron", its the follower of this saffron who created the gulf (by incident of 6 Dec) between common ppl of two communities which took more than decade to bridge.

I am NOT going into Gujarat episode which has been discussed to death. Lets just say BJP was not responsible for it.

I am not a big fan of cong, I am not fan of Nehru or IG or RG. I am not against BJP.

Good for you.

But I don't see anything extraordinarily out-of-way as far as corruption or abuse of power goes.

The total number of scams done under BJP rule (if any) will not come close to the Bofors scandal value way back in 1980s.

And I am not talking about the CWDG,Adarsh,Spectrum,Antrix etc etc.

it is like an Indian who shows his green card. Legally he may be an American , but culturally he will never cease to be an Indian and will never become an American.

So wait, your place of birth, your colour of skin defines who you are, is that what you are saying? That's incredibly racist man.

Back
Top Bottom