Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Honestly, London 2012 are the worst Olympics in recent times, It is not even 50% of what Beijing-2008 was, IMHO opening ceremony was a blunder & i seriously thought that Delhi-CWG opening ceremony was much better (in the limited money the organizers had) + judging errors + flag errors + security lapses etc. , i think that the western world should now agree to the fact that there dominance is getting eroded & any future Olympics should now be given to an Asian, Latin American or even African country.

i like biejing olympic opening ceremony ... London olympics really becoming sh!tty....

Manoj kumar wont win.... He up against GB boxer.... We all know whats going on in Boxing....

Power cut. can't watch Saina Nehwal vs Xin Wang. What's the score right now?

Saina lost first set 18-21 but Wang injured her knee. I doubt she can complete.

Saina Ins...got walkover...

Bronze :D

Bronzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wang was playing fantastically but she is not as fit as Wang no 1. It would have been difficult to retain her form in next sets...even without the injury.... She looked tired even before the injury.

SAINA SAINA

SAINA SAINA

SAINA SAINA

Really it would have been a hell of a match....Bad luck Wang....
But we will remember some fantastic shots by Wang...

@ Obambam...how old Wang is now? She looked tired unlike the other Wang ....

Manoj kumar wont win.... He up against GB boxer.... We all know whats going on in Boxing....

Do you want to mean Britain is winning all medals? You are very cynic man. Monoj will not win but that is not because Staker is from Britain but because he is much better boxer. Monoj needs to fight out of his skin to win.

It is Devendro vs the guy from Mongolia. This guy won silver in Beijing. Devendro will surely start very aggressive what he does against high ranked boxer.

First set was good one. SHAME it ended like that but good sportsman spirit shown ( oh it was woman :P )

Back
Top Bottom