What's new

Indian Navy equips landing platform dock with indigenous combat systems

Zapper

Reaction score
Country
India

The Indian Navy has equipped its amphibious warfare ship, INS Jalashwa , with indigenously developed combat systems.

Recent images of the warship indicate that it has been installed with the Bharat Electronics Revathi radar in place of the legacy SPS-40 air search radar.

The vessel has also received the locally developed Kavach naval decoy launchers, and Indian-made electro-optical (EO) fire control directors for its AK-630M gun mounts.

The ship's Phalanx close-in weapon system (CIWS) turrets, which were included during its transfer from the US, have been removed.

https://www.janes.com/article/93449...-platform-dock-with-indigenous-combat-systems

The Indian Navy has equipped its amphibious warfare ship, INS Jalashwa , with indigenously developed combat systems.

Recent images of the warship indicate that it has been installed with the Bharat Electronics Revathi radar in place of the legacy SPS-40 air search radar.

The vessel has also received the locally developed Kavach naval decoy launchers, and Indian-made electro-optical (EO) fire control directors for its AK-630M gun mounts.

The ship's Phalanx close-in weapon system (CIWS) turrets, which were included during its transfer from the US, have been removed.

https://www.janes.com/article/93449...-platform-dock-with-indigenous-combat-systems
I am annoyed with this "indigenous" word in every Indian post about their weapons. Gather things around the globe assemble them and tag the word INDIGENOUS. This is what they do. They have so many indigenous weapons but only in news and Indian forces want foreign weapons, what a shame.

I am annoyed with this "indigenous" word in every Indian post about their weapons. Gather things around the globe assemble them and tag the word INDIGENOUS. This is what they do. They have so many indigenous weapons but only in news and Indian forces want foreign weapons, what a shame.
Still better than painting a chinese system in green. I assume the paint also comes from China

india and pakistan are well equipped with indegenous technology , why you get annoyed .

Painted or not painted still better than your indigenous stuff i think your army doesn't ask when it gets hit by a Baktar Shikan if its painted white or grey its gonna hit them regardless
Still better than painting a chinese system in green. I assume the paint also comes from China

I wont argue with a choot like you.

But will say this, even if we paint it or whatever, it will still penetrate your @sshole (bund blast) as intended.

Last edited:

This is what all defence contractors do, including in the US. Technically all of them are just assembling items produced elsewhere.

So this is what you come up with? We use word "developed jointly" which means JOINTLY. BTW we have almost 100 JF-17s in service what about your Indigenous weapon systems? This is a propaganda word nothing more.

india and pakistan are well equipped with indegenous technology , why you get annoyed .
There is no comparison between Pakistan's technology and Indian tech. Pakistan's technology is to the point and we know how to use it, on the other hand, you have money to buy blah blah but you don't have a mind to use it properly. BTW you did pathetic marketing for SU-30MKI and in future, you will do the same with Rafale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom