What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Woaah, my paternal family roots are in bijnaur, so you are not exactly a pure blooded kashmiri :D

No-one is as pure as he/she thinks . :D There's no dominance and significance that lies in blood .

Welcome to the 21st century ! :lol:

Hyping everything is not only the quality of Indian media but by certain members in PDF too.I don't support modi but having him as a PM wont change anything,because communal politics in India is only played before elections after the elections any govt which is formed will not do any thing to damage the secular fabric of our country.One man like modi cannot break this country period.

Great, I don't think he will change a thing if it came to India's idealism, :smart: ,right?

Woaah, my paternal family roots are in bijnaur, so you are not exactly a pure blooded kashmiri :D

I'm the Half-Blood Prince - Mum's a Punjabi Rajput, Dad's a Kashmiri Butt (Bhatt) ! :ashamed:

My Maternal Grandpa's Dad used to work in Bijnaur as a Journalist/Editor of an Urdu Magazine (Rasalaa) & thats where my Nanaa (Grandpa) & later his younger brother were born ! :)

So naturally both of the two siblings speak Urdu with the accent of most Urdu-Speakers (Muhajirs) & my Naaani (Grandma) always replies in theeeeeittt (pure) Punjabi ! :lol:

Incidentally both my Maternal Grandpa's Dad & my Paternal Grandpa were in the Congress ! :D

Great, I don't think he will change a thing if it came to India's idealism, :smart: ,right?
He wont be able to even if he wants,trust me one can get way easily as Chief minister of a state but not as Prime minister of India.
In India true power reside with the states.

I'm the Half-Blood Prince - Mum's a Punjabi Rajput, Dad's a Kashmiri Butt (Bhatt) ! :ashamed:

My Maternal Grandpa's Dad used to work in Bijnaur as a Journalist/Editor of an Urdu Magazine (Rasalaa) & thats where my Nanaa (Grandpa) & later his younger brother were born ! :)

So naturally both of the two siblings speak Urdu with the accent of most Urdu-Speakers (Muhajirs) & my Naaani (Grandma) always replies in theeeeeittt (pure) Punjabi ! :lol:

Incidentally both my Maternal Grandpa's Dad & my Paternal Grandpa were in the Congress ! :D

I find punjabi as a mast language. I hope utube is working for u, watch this

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the Half-Blood Prince

That is to say , I @Secur am a Muggle ? :what:

Now , what gives you the idea that there is a single accent of the Urdu Speakers - composing of dozens of different ethnicity and races ? :D I myself am confused at times , you must land in Karachi some day , mate .

Aistaaa bol don't you know @Ayush is lurking about ! :pissed:

Hes a spy...! :whistle:

That @hinduguy is the traitor , mate . He leaked our names to Elmo ! :what:

Et tu brute , wont you say ?

By the way I have never been to bijnor though it is very close by to dehradun. Gaon/pind ek baar jaana toh banta hai.

That is to say , I @Secur am a Muggle ? :what:

Now , what gives you the idea that there is a single accent of the Urdu Speakers - composing of dozens of different ethnicity and races ? :D I myself am confused at times , you must land in Karachi some day , mate .

No more like a Squib like Argus Filch ! :whistle:

I know but all of you have that Farooq Sattar & that other MQM guy (something Alvi) accent in common with other tones & tenor built on that ! :P

That @hinduguy is the traitor , mate . He leaked our names to Elmo ! :what:

Et tu brute , wont you say ?

Yes...yes - Crucify him ! :agree:

No more like a Squib like Argus Filch ! :whistle:

I know but all of you have that Farooq Sattar & that other MQM guy (something Alvi) accent in common with other tones & tenor built on that ! :P

Yes...yes - Crucify him ! :agree:

Infidel ! :angry:

Yeah yeah , common ancestry of all the accents , would you say now ? :rofl: How the hell do they sound similar to you even ? :what:

Indeed , my Lord . :D At the first chance !

Alhamdulillah only recently the military is becoming more accepting, before it was much harder for muhajirs to get it. (My dad's personal experience)
But in sindh on the other hand, muhajirs can't get govt. jobs, they can't be in police, can't be in rangers, can't get into universities, sometimes you see kids of waderas harrassing kids and women and can't be prosecuted (shahzeb case and hamza case)

Honestly ! Are we sure that we live in the same city ?

You must visit Karachi University and adjacent NED some day to see if Muhajirs cant get admission in universities when most of the students there are Urdu speaking . Your tour shall begin from there . The comments are surprising even for me .

He wont be able to even if he wants,trust me one can get way easily as Chief minister of a state but not as Prime minister of India.
In India true power reside with the states.

Nice, I was jus curious, and I really didn't want to ask Indians I don't know thinking that I was trolling or something like that, but thanks again.

@Armstrong @Secur is right,there is diversity amongst urdu speaking people,as I belong to secur's tribe too :D

You mean you're a Bihari too ! :what:

I don't like Biharis - I like Hyderabadis, Gujratis & Memon more ! :whistle:

Tum Bihariyoon nei eik Bihari Kebab kiyaa banaa liyeee surrr pe hii savar ho gaiii - Hyderabadi Biryani kei samneii tumharaa Kebab kiyaa cheeez haiii ? :P

Just kidding ! :P

Waisee @Secur - What became of the potential Bhabi ? :what:

You mean you're a Bihari too ! :what:

I don't like Biharis - I like Hyderabadis, Gujratis & Memon more ! :whistle:

Tum Bihariyoon nei eik Bihari Kebab kiyaa banaa liyeee surrr pe hii savar ho gaiii - Hyderabadi Biryani kei samneii tumharaa Kebab kiyaa cheeez haiii ? :P

No,I am not behari,but kakori,lakhnowi background...:D,but by @Secur's tribe I meant to say karachiide :D

Back
Top Bottom