What's new

Indian movies given go ahead for screening in Pakistan

Are Pakistani movies also being released in India? if not then we should not allow Indian movies either..

Is there a ban on Pakistani movies??? I doubt.... If there are good movies (not the war or terror ones) it should not be a problem.... But around mumbai there will be issues......

PM gives go ahead to screen Indian movies in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD / LAHORE:

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has given a go ahead to cinemas for screening of Indian films in the country.

“Government is pleased to continue the existing policy to display all international movies (including Indian films) in Pakistani cinemas…for revival of the Pakistani film industry,” read a notification issued by the Ministry of Information on Tuesday.

notification-1485887787.jpg

Information Minister Maryam Aurangzeb, who is also the head of a special committee formed to look into the matter, presented a report to PM Nawaz, following which the notice was issued.

The huddle also decided that the policy will be implemented after adopting Ministry of Commerce’s new import order for foreign movies.

Panel to take up Indian movies’ clearance on Monday

According to sources, if import and certification process is completed on time, Kaabil will release in Pakistan on February 3, while Raees on February 10.

The release will mark the end of the self-imposed ban on Bollywood films in the country.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1313063/pm-gives-go-ahead-screen-indian-movies-pakistan/

1) Why the govt banned in first place?
2) What happened recently to revoke this ban?

Is there a ban on Pakistani movies??? I doubt.... If there are good movies (not the war or terror ones) it should not be a problem.... But around mumbai there will be issues......

there is no ban but their logic is if apple or samsung exports them X number of mobile phones then they ought to import the same number of pakistani manufactured phones in return

That means your people are more loyal to your country and policies towards pak... this nawaz shif is son of.....he will do what it takes to hurt Pakistani people's mind. I am not against Indian movies if they been watch in Pakistan. But when I see our rivers get dry every day. Our kashmiri kids get shot in eyes. When I see our enemies have stopped playing cricket with us and thy poloted lahor attack on sri lanka cricket team which hurts our cricket. When I see our blind cricket player get poisoned in world cup in India. When I see our top enemies sending tersist in our school to kill our kids to destroy our image..when I see our top enemiy who broke our country in 1971 then I start hating nawaz shif.. I don't blame India.because weak and stupid people blame of their weakness india is our enemy, enemy job is to do what is possible to hurt enemy. It is our job as people of Pakistan to dismentel thread which hurts our interest.indian movies are one of them. Because uneven flow of money to our enemies is not good thing for state of pakistan

I was expecting Pakistan to stick to its stand.......that would have been a brave step to do...but i think goverment gave into cinema owners demand.. end of the day .its all about money.. matter of bread and butter of employees of the theaters
If you see everything in enemy angle........then why Pakistani traders doing business with India. . ?

theatre owners are businessmen just like any other industry... and they employ people.. and its unfair to do this flipflop.. because some businessman spend money to buy/upgrade theatre and next day you say you are banning popular movies.. give tax breaks and make up his losses then.
Remember the theatres were in dire shape and only recently pakistanis started going to movies(with family) because they improved the facility in big cities. If they are not making money, one avenue of entertainment will be lost in pakistan.
I agree that Indian theatre owners should import pakistani movies too.
our movies and dramas are mostly family type...it can creat goodness in family.. eventho much has been change which does not represent true family values.... other part indian films are not able to watch with families as you know in Indian and Pakistani they not that much rich to own two or three tv sets in home... so my point is family values comes first for us.....as per government and nawaz shif he does not run Pakistani government. it is his daughter runs everything in Pakistani government and she is true b........ i hope this guy will be punished in court for money laundering case

Whether a Movie is good or bad that can only be decided after watching it. Anyways we had even allowed your war and terror and the most pathetic movies even for screening in Pakistan.

The ban was only for two months and ironically there was no Indian movie to be released in those two months ;) so basically the Nawaz Sharif government was only playing with people.

The ban was in the wake of uncalled for abuse of Pakistani artists and other Pakistanis by Indians; and in the wake of growing tension between the two countries during last few months of the last year.

If they lifted the ban a little earlier, then they could have earned a huge money with the biggest blockbuster movie of the year Dangal

their loss

No not really ... I am still quite content and happy :-) These movies have always been available via pirated cds in Pak.
I think this is a good image improvement move, although a small very one; but still better than how our peace loving actors, singers and cricket players get treated and threatened by your extremists:(. Really sad to see a religiously dominated republic like Pakistan showing more tolerance and maturity at the state level than a declared democratic secular country like India :undecided:.
PDF Admin staff thinks otherwise.
https://defence.pk/threads/poll-sho...media-in-pakistan.287972/page-12#post-4970032

upload_2017-2-1_11-37-22.png

Why PM giving go ahead.. Thought this was a self imposed ban by the theatre operators?
As Salam O Alaikum. Every one. First of all i am just posting my first reply on PDF.

Because muslims r always back stabbed by one of their own. Hindus r no threat to Muslims. Muslims kike PM r.

If they lifted the ban a little earlier, then they could have earned a huge money with the biggest blockbuster movie of the year Dangal

their loss

Yes a lot of it. But with the taste of kashmeeries blood.

As Salam O Alaikum. Every one. First of all i am just posting my first reply on PDF.

Because muslims r always back stabbed by one of their own. Hindus r no threat to Muslims. Muslims kike PM r.

Yes a lot of it. But with the taste of kashmeeries blood.

let your people decide that

LOL i want some one ban this $hit in India too and here pakistsnis are opens their market to this Bolly$hit. :rofl:

Even masala south movies are far better than these Bolly$hit movies

Back
Top Bottom