What's new

Indian Military Women

Like Indian funded terrorists in SWA.????

You have proof of Indian involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan? If yes, then show it.

Apart from India, several other countries have acknowledged the fact that some members of Pakistani establishment support terrorist activities in India and Afghanistan. Even your own government acknowledges that fact.

Proof of Indian involvement.......i think there is a separate thread for it.
I won't wanna waste my breath over here

Last edited:
yes some how india is doing ungli to pakistan and when we do ungli they cry hahaahhahaha

The armed forces are encouraging women to join the services. Till now, eligible women were being recruited as Short Service Commission officers but now SSC women officers can apply for Permanent Commission (PC).

This option is open for SSC women officers in Education and Judge Advocate General (JAG) in the Army; Law, Education and Naval Architecture in the Navy and Education, Accounts and Administration (legal branch) in the Air Force. But this scheme is applicable to those who joined after September 2008.

fcda679518f6e273d8c2f0dce395ae00.jpg

Indian female paramilitary soldiers stand guard near the border with Nepal

Source: Rediff

The armed forces are encouraging women to join the services. Till now, eligible women were being recruited as Short Service Commission officers but now SSC women officers can apply for Permanent Commission (PC).

This option is open for SSC women officers in Education and Judge Advocate General (JAG) in the Army; Law, Education and Naval Architecture in the Navy and Education, Accounts and Administration (legal branch) in the Air Force. But this scheme is applicable to those who joined after September 2008.

fcda679518f6e273d8c2f0dce395ae00.jpg

Indian female paramilitary soldiers stand guard near the border with Nepal

Source: Rediff

My girlfriend is getting trained at the Officer's Training Academy,chennai...it's a one year course and she'd be an officer(a captain) when she's out...getting a friggin 40k salary...!

Who told u they don't wear sindoor?maybe she's a pundit residing in Jammu.

My mum was going to take up a career in Indian military. That's when my dad decided to move to Botswana :D

Kashmiri women with sindor on there foreheads lol man GET REAL:lol:

6d6a42b47373c1ea3ae0f3c3976ce845.jpg

Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47

By Dean Nelson in New Delhi
Published: 10:02PM BST 29 Sep 2009

Rukhsana Kausar, 21, was with her parents and brother in Jammu and Kashmir when three gunmen, believed to be Pakistani militants, forced their way in and demanded food and beds for the night.

Their house in Shahdra Sharief, Rajouri district, is about 20 miles from the ceasefire line between Indian and Pakistani forces.

It is close to dense forests known as hiding places for fighters from the Lashkar-e-Taiba group, which carried out the Mumbai terrorist attack last November.

Militants often demand food and lodging in nearby villages.

When they forced their way into Miss Kausar’s home, her father Noor Mohammad refused their demands and was attacked.

His daughter was hiding under a bed when she heard him crying as the gunmen thrashed him with sticks. According to police, she ran towards her father’s attacker and struck him with an axe. As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

She also shot and wounded another militant as he made his escape.

Police have hailed the woman’s bravery.

They said she would be nominated for the president’s gallantry award.

She may also receive a £4,000 reward if, as police believe, the dead terrorist is confirmed as Uzafa Shah, a wanted Pakistani LeT commander who had been active in the area for the past four years.

Supt Shafqat Watali said Miss Kausar’s reaction was “a rude shock” for the militants. “Normally they get king-like treatment but this was totally unexpected,” he said.

Miss Kausar said she had never fired an assault rifle before but had seen it in films and could not stand by while her father was being hurt. “I couldn’t bear my father’s humiliation. If I’d failed to kill him, they would have killed us,” she said.

Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47 - Telegraph

ad6065531f480e76bed03f91250cb773.jpg

GB

Back
Top Bottom