What's new

Indian Media Struk again "Hilarious"!

i shared this video in T20 World cup thread and i think EmO_GiRl shared before me :D

Lollll @ 3:00 .."Dhoni nay India ki Mitti paleet ker di" that was one pissed news reporter

ROFL cheap indian media lol....they sound so retarded....i watch sahara samay news for entertainment.....when i feel bored LOL.

any other clips from indian media "wawela"

Lol, Nothing shocking here. They always has been hawkish towards Pakistan, and now they are practicing their hawkishness on Indian cricket team to use it on Pakistan in future when required. :p:rofl:

Again lads I think we might be over doing it let it go.. Although I'd like someone to post any serious commentary

Lol, Nothing shocking here. They always has been hawkish towards Pakistan, and now they are practicing their hawkishness on Indian cricket team to use it on Pakistan in future when required. :p:rofl:

Exactly. By the way buddy that is a very cool avatar you have. I am in love with it.

:smitten:

Exactly. By the way buddy that is a very cool avatar you have. I am in love with it.

:smitten:

I made it myself to show my love and passion for my cricket team and country and i will use this avatar till end of world cup..

:pakistan::pakistan:

It gets better guys, or should i say funnier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom