What's new

Indian Media sees ISI 'stamp' on Pulwama.

if indians are so all knowing why couldnt they stop the attack before hand? why not show these "stamps" at UN and bring the said general to trails ?

ISI Chief probably dealing with 10,000x more important issues than a bunch of hindu solders getting slaughtered. It’s pretty regular occurring as of now :lol:

indians give too much importance to themselves. Inferiority complex stricken defeated culture
Yep , like his retirement :"ISI Chief probably dealing with 10,000x more important issues than a bunch of hindu solders getting slaughtered. "

I signed it with my ball sack, that's my signature, dip your gonads in ink and bobs your uncle.

Ha ha ha ...world knows rogue nation..
Yes, India, as the Kashmiri blood paints the Kashmiri land:-

upload_2019-2-15_21-10-59.jpeg

The hypocritical posts here. Every hideous terror attack in Pakistan is mindlessly blamed on RAW, meanwhile the ISI can never be involved in any such activities.

Truly biased opinions. :coffee::tup:

What's the evidence of Pakistan's involvement? None? Any traces? Not even that? Ok.

The hypocritical posts here. Every hideous terror attack in Pakistan is mindlessly blamed on RAW, meanwhile the ISI can never be involved in any such activities.

Truly biased opinions. :coffee::tup:
ISI is a defensive organisation not a terrorist organisation like RAW.

ISI is a defensive organisation not a terrorist organisation like RAW.
This biased view will never make for effective discussion. Open mindedness will lead to the light.

If ISI has done this, i owe them a Chicken Dinner :D
This will only make peace harder. Nothing meaningful can come out of suicide bombing. Not just the Kashmiris, but also the Pak troops will have a harder time.

This biased view will never make for effective discussion. Open mindedness will lead to the light.

This will only make peace harder. Nothing meaningful can come out of suicide bombing. Not just the Kashmiris, but also the Pak troops will have a harder time.

upload_2019-2-15_21-41-28.jpeg

ISI Chief probably dealing with 10,000x more important issues than a bunch of hindu solders getting slaughtered. It’s pretty regular occurring as of now :lol:

indians give too much importance to themselves. Inferiority complex stricken defeated culture
ISI had a more complex issues in Afghanistan where we are dealing with a super power... Who gives these morons attention ? But yeh i heard them saying RIP (Rest in Piss) fallen soldiers of yindustan

ISI had a more complex issues in Afghanistan where we are dealing with a super power... Who gives these morons attention ? But yeh i heard them saying RIP (Rest in Piss) fallen soldiers of yindustan

ISI Chief:-
upload_2019-2-15_21-45-29.png

Back
Top Bottom