What's new

Indian media goes Bombastic......

Ki ay yar aik v video nahi dikh sakya may? :(

You guys have lost faith in your cricket team kya, switched off the TV and trolling web for year old videos??

We are realistic people and don't support our team just for the sake of jingoistic rush. Lot of us already knew long before start of WC that our team does not stand a chance.

We are realistic people and don't support our team just for the sake of jingoistic rush. Lot of us already knew long before start of WC that our team does not stand a chance.
Your media says a different story.

That video is as old as the Himalayas. And the OP posts it now!! :suicide:

Your media says a different story.

Awww who cares what my media has to say .................... they have to worry about their ratings and earning money. If I had believed everything that our media says I would have mummified myself long ago.

Last edited:
You guys have lost faith in your cricket team kya, switched off the TV and trolling web for year old videos??
And why not ,, today they lost against West Indies too .....

So old........actualy those were the days when i came to know about all these ISI, Dawn.com, Pdf, and that India had fought 3 wars with Pak LOL

Savages.

You can tell the top indian 'anchor' has no civility.

indian barbarians must be contained within indian subcontinent...

Islam civilized indians somewhat...I wonder what were they before this?!

indians go full crazy ... so many American and EU journalist has interview AQ members ... so they are been Criticized ?
God help this anchor , he seriously need some medical help ..

Your fathers.

Be careful with your tongue. Actually most Pakistani's, including me are Arab by descent and have no historical connection to the Indian sub-continent until we migrated or invaded India.

Savages.

You can tell the top indian 'anchor' has no civility.

indian barbarians must be contained within indian subcontinent...

Islam civilized indians somewhat...I wonder what were they before this?!

What to do???

These Savages snatched Kashmir from the Land of Pure.

Broke Land of Pure in Two and created Bongo Desh.

Still these Barbarians are controlling Intellect Industry Such as IT in another Barbarian Country America. And Flooding USA, UK, Canada and Europe in far greater number then the citizens of "Land of Pure".

Still The Barbarians are 85% in India, And dong "Ghar Waapsi" on Civilized followers of "Religion of Peace".

Playing their Barbaric Game in Baluchistan, Afghanistan and controlling TTP.

What to do???

Back
Top Bottom