What's new

Indian media attacks Veena Malik for doing so called Pakistani Propaganda

Daniyal Shamsi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Veena Malik; who has transformed herself from a controversial spoiled brat to a relatively decent newscaster/anchorperson, is now being criticized by the Indian media for doing so called "Pakistani Propaganda"
76.gif

Following are examples of two articles:

According to this article, Veena gained fame from India and is now calling India "evil"!
angry_smile.gif
Well, as far as I remember, Indian media did not leave any chance to portray this lady as a negative character (or sex symbol) from across border, whether it's Big Boss or FHM Magazine's cover photo or the vulgar appearances in Bollywood films.

Now since Veena is making a deliberate effort to divert her energy in bringing a positive change in Pakistan, Indian media is again bringing her in limelight but this time maligning her and undermining her credibility. May be it is her positive outlook and placement as a youth icon that India is not able to digest!

For all those who still haven't seen how vocal Veena is on her shows Breaking with Veena and Buss Bohut Hogya (co-host) here's a glimpse of how well she is performing, indeed her job in exposing anti-Pakistan agenda is commendable:

lol

OMG this is so bad. She sounds just a C grade Indian anchor and trying so very hard too. :lol:

Of course she's angry on India. Even after posing nude for Indian magazine, it did no good for her career in Indian film industry.

REALLY???

Veena Malik???

A news anchor,, an analyst? :o:

REALLY???

Veena Malik???

A news anchor,, an analyst? :o:
Yahan bc journalist cricket chala rahey hain,actors deen ka dars dey rahein hain aur molvi hazrat film critics hain :rofl:

i saw her shows she is doing a good replying indian media on their own language.....i mean till when Pakistan media remain civilized with uncivilized indians? Aamir LIaqat & Veena Malik both doing a good job

Doosri Baazu py RAW likhwa ly ab BC..:lol::lol:

Bhai celebrity hai hands up keray ya legs up ous ki marzi ...
8C ab yeh loag tajziyay kerain gay ... lug gaye lassan ...
Indian media ko upnay jaisay hi buray lugnay lugay :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom