What's new

Indian Major General Dismissed Without Pension For Sexual Harassment

Vapnope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The court martial proceedings were confirmed by Army chief General Bipin Rawat today, even though the orders were signed by the Army chief in July itself.
All India | Reported by Vishnu Som (with inputs from ANI) | Updated: August 17, 2019 07:08 IST

EMAIL
PRINT

18COMMENTS

indian-army-generic-afp_650x400_51449863673.jpg

The officer had denied charges against him by the Captain-rank woman officer. (Representational photo)

NEW DELHI:
A Major General serving in Assam Rifles in the north east has been dismissed without pension over a case of sexual harassment involving another serving officer.

The court martial proceedings against Major General RS Jaswal were confirmed by Army chief General Bipin Rawat today, even though the orders were signed by the Army chief in July itself.

"Army Chief General Bipin Rawat has confirmed the sentence awarded to the officer. The decision of the Chief of Army Staff was intimated to the Major General by the 2 Corps Commander Lt Gen MJS Kahlon today in Ambala," Army officials told news agency ANI.

An Army General Court Martial had in December last year recommended the dismissal of the Major General.

The alleged sexual harassment incident took place in late 2016 when the Major General was attached to Chandimandir under the Army's Western Command, ANI reported.

The officer had denied the charges against him by the Captain-rank woman officer.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/maj...7Gn6MSz0Ex3jOXMF2UzKJGe_lQIs2KYJ8U369kVtwliD0

A Major General??!! If something of the sort had happened here, God Gorbid our marasi media would have waged war on the whole army already. The gangu media would have joined forces with them in their vitriol. This should be copy pasted everywhere on social media. We are up against an enemy who doesn't even spare its own women and that too in uniforms !

A Major General??!! If something of the sort had happened here, God Gorbid our marasi media would have waged war on the whole army already. The gangu media would have joined forces with them in their vitriol. This should be copy pasted everywhere on social media. We are up against an enemy who doesn't even spare its own women and that too in uniforms !
Pakistan is not immune to such cases. I can't tell you directly but in the past, a Major General Ranked officer of Pak Army was found guilty of sexual harassment. Its just that things aren't brought to public. Such disgusting creatures are present everywhere and Pakistan & India is not an exception.

Pakistan is not immune to such cases. I can't tell you directly but in the past, a Major General Ranked officer of Pak Army was found guilty of sexual harassment. Its just that things aren't brought to public. Such disgusting creatures are present everywhere and Pakistan & India is not an exception.
Agreed but there its 'institutionalised' and that's seriously f-ed up! How can you fight under an officer who threatens you of severe punishment if you dont offer your/your better half's chastity? I think 99.99pc would either leave the army or put a bullet into that fccker's mouth. The remaining well, you'll find them in gangadesh's demented and sick army. Just like their country, their army is not as united as we think it is. I bet some would turn against there own officers if given the opportunity in a state of war.

Lakahhhh di lanaaat ae kanjro. Next yime in k army chief ki news ay gi

Dont spread rumours. There has never been a case of sexual harassment on workplace against any general officer of Pakistan Army. Some cases of minor nature have emerged and responsible people were disciplined but it was never harassment.
Pakistan Army can rightly pride itself as the best disciplined army in the world in sexual matters. I have personal experience of studying many armies of the world and Pakistan army's discipline is best. I think it is due to Islamic teachings being practised widespread in our culture.

Disgusting subhumans. They are so proud of their army LOL A rape army that is.

The only difference is that few years later this general would join BJP and would come on Republic TV doing war mongering

Dont spread rumours. There has never been a case of sexual harassment on workplace against any general officer of Pakistan Army. Some cases of minor nature have emerged and responsible people were disciplined but it was never harassment.
Pakistan Army can rightly pride itself as the best disciplined army in the world in sexual matters. I have personal experience of studying many armies of the world and Pakistan army's discipline is best. I think it is due to Islamic teachings being practised widespread in our culture.
It is a fact. I'm sorry but Pakistan Military isn't the angel you think it is. I won't discuss this matter any further. You are free to disagree.

The only difference is that few years later this general would join BJP and would come on Republic TV doing war mongering
You mean inspired by Gen Bakshi famous saying
یہ کوئ رنڈی خانہ ہے

It is a fact. I'm sorry but Pakistan Military isn't the angel you think it is. I won't discuss this matter any further. You are free to disagree.

You mean inspired by Gen Bakshi famous saying
Angel you think ? I dont think Army, I live Army. You have seen it from the outside, I have seen it from the inside. If you are suffering from a LOW SELF ESTEEM SYNDROME then i cant help you, but comparing Pakistan Army with Indian Army in sexual misconduct matters I cannot allow you because there is no comparison even.

So, i cant believe how this is not a huge news here, lol. I just randomly found out about this when i clicked on Haqeeqat TV channel (dont really think he is always reliable) but the insult this Haqeeqat gave to Indians is something to listen to

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom