What's new

Indian maid, 11, tortured with chillies: Police

Seriously, stop putting anti-indian propaganda like this one
It's not strategic affairs, and it happens in all countries

The more you speak bad about India on unsignificant affairs, the more you have the reverse effect that you wanted

You cannot change a predetermined mind set.

So here we have the great Indian slave trade, a 11 year old child working as a slave and then getting tortured and abused, and yes Indians couldn't care less. Indians once again showing how disgusting they are the way they treat the poor, lets all sit back now and watch the Indians come on here and beat their chest.

Indian maid, 11, tortured with chillies: Police

"Indian police have arrested a trader for allegedly torturing an 11-year-old maid who was forced to eat chillies which were also rubbed on her body, an official said."

No wonder India is in the state it is today, women and children as slaves and abused and all human rights and dignity stripped away.
Indian have about 1.2 billion population, but only have about 100 million real citizen, you should know what I mean!!

Indian big problem is that many high caste and so-called elite look down on other indian, although they all have votes, and many indian can bear these, although they can protest one by one, but can't change anything in fact, that's amazing thing in india.

Its not "anti Indian" if its the truth, Indians like to think they are so wonderful, but hate it when the truth is pointed out.

My perceptions of Indians had changed drastically since I joined the forum. I'm appalled by the Indian attitude on the very specific issue you raised. A normal person would hang their head in shame of their own country when others point this out. But Indian in here defend this kind of abuse. Maybe they can relate to the abusers.

Indian have about 1.2 billion population, but only have about 100 million real citizen, you should know what I mean!!

Indian big problem is that many high caste and so-called elite look down on other indian, although they all have votes, and many indian can bear these, although they can protest one by one, but can't change anything in fact, that's amazing thing in india.

And the worst part is that the lower castes who raise up in social ranks are the ones who are the most abusive to their servants. The case and point is the Indian diplomat.

Someone please educate these endians.No doubt endia is the unwiped anus of the whole world.

11 years old and a maid?

This is a bad story before the chillies. Poor child.

And this is the result of Indian democracy. Even Americans would choose dictatorship or communism over Indian style democracy. Now, American hate dictatorship and communism and would rather choose anything else over this types of government. But the more I learn about Indian democracy, dictatorship and communism sounds even better than Indian style democracy. Heck, I would rather live in district 11 of Penam and have my kids risk being a tribute to a hunger game over India. In India, 90% of population live in a hunger game daily.

Seriously, stop putting anti-indian propaganda like this one
It's not strategic affairs, and it happens in all countries

The more you speak bad about India on unsignificant affairs, the more you have the reverse effect that you wanted
I am glad at least this time you did not put "JEW USA" in your post. :lol:

I have doubts India will ever change, the fact that the so called ELITE Indians don't give a shit about the poor, the caste system is still everywhere in India, the poor are basically treated as dirt and slaves, women and children trafficked, and the corruption is ingrained into Indian DNA.

Yes India can change, but when you have 600 million people below the poverty line and basically treated as slaves change is hard to see. The reason I am so critical of India and Indian men is because i witnessed first hand how my wife and daughters were treated in India. Everywhere we went, men would surround them, and try and take sneaky photos, making comments in their Indian language and laughing, it was pretty obvious what they were saying even if we didn't understand the language.

Bumping into my wife on purpose and grabbing her, or feeling her up, I feel sorry for Indian women who have to deal with this every day. It's disgusting that a country that keeps telling the world how they are a democracy and have rule of law, can let rapist, etc get away with it.

To me although India is a great and beautiful country, with a lot of people who are kind, gentle and beautiful, the vast majority of Indians couldn't care less about women and womens rights. Indians always are so patriotic, beating their chest every where you look, but the sad thing is they do not even respect their own country, dumping their rubbish all over the place etc.

Back
Top Bottom