What's new

Indian landscapes

mirage2K

Reaction score
Country
India
Dear All,

I have created this thread to showcase the beauty of the Indian landscape from Kashmir to Kanya Kumari...please post relevant pictures of the sites and surrounds of India...please don't post any pictures of any infra projects of any nature..you can post pictures of any infrastructural development if it enhances the landscape of that area but keep it to a minimum...only post pictures pertaining to the landscape and scenery of a particular region...pictures of historical sites are also welcomed here....starting with a few pictures myself.

img7279hv.jpg

Dal Lake - Srinagar J&K

kashmirkanyakumariindia.jpg

kanyakumaritokashmirind.jpg

Some people may highly try to Hijack this thread. So beware and ignore those posts. And keep on posting the nice pics!! :)

Thanks!!

really nice pics..sad to know that you're banned mate...I was once given infraction because once I posted an article saying India's poverty has reduced by 125 or something and the thread was closed..so if that can happen..you shouldnt be surprised if they have banned you...but thanks for the thread.

really nice pics..sad to know that you're banned mate...I was once given infraction because once I posted an article saying India's poverty has reduced by 125 or something and the thread was closed..so if that can happen..you shouldnt be surprised if they have banned you...but thanks for the thread.

webmaster gave me an infraction for calling windy a troll. beat that

Back
Top Bottom