What's new

Indian Hindu goes on a anti-Muslim Hate Filled Rant at the New Jersey City Council; refers to Muslims as "rapists and terrorists"

Hindutva is an ideology. You get brainwashed and trapped by ideologies. Also you need gatekeepers for ideologies and Hindutva has them. For example, RSS. This is not nationalism, it is like racism. Republican party in America does not have a parent ideological organisation. My ancestry has always rejected ideology. We love faith in God. I have explained my background on this thread, yet it goes over your head. It is Hindustani, not Hindu. And Bihari. I am not Aryan or Scythian. We are Abrahamic. That is the background of Kshatriya Deva Ram as well. We normally use royal Hum when referring to ourselves in the singular which has become cultural. I have difficult time transitioning to Mein.

Do you have any credible peer reviewed historical literature to support your claim? Abraham himself came a lot later to our Vedas and the Avesta. Yet you claim the opposite. I'm open to reading. It's why I'm here. But not just because you say so on an anonymous forum. As far as I know, the Scythians were also Aryan, the arm that came in (much later) from Asia Minor instead of Arya Vaeja. And got Hindu-ised and assimilated eventually, and are our Jats today.

Anyways, regardless of whether Lord Ram was Aryan or Abrahamic(!), how does it negate what I have replied to you about Hindutva, what it stands for, is in response to and why we need it? We are not debating race theory or religion here at all. We are debating the oneness of a people and their civilization and culture over thousands of years being the foundation stone of our nationhood. If that to your mind is dogma and ideology, then so is your belief that you are the original inhabitants of India and are somehow reverse time travelled Abrahamic. Unless you actually mean Semitic, but for reasons known only to you prefer ideological and theological characterisation of a geographical origin over racial and ethnic. Sounds not very different to my ears personally to many muslims claiming that Adam was the first muslim and that all humans are essentially muslims and that when one converts to Islam it is in actual fact reversion. Hope that explains.

Now your choice of using the identifier Hindustani versus Bharatiya. You do realise that Bharat is way older than Hindu which was the name given to us by the Iranics a LOT later. So you say you predate all of us. Yet you use an identifier that is chronologically a lot more recent rather than Bharat and Bharatiya. Are you muslim? Its a straight question without any animus.

P.S. @WebMaster this is my 50th post. I am still getting that new member not able to start new thread till 50 posts message bar on the top. And I am still getting regularly the message cap in 24 hours message as well.

Do you have any credible peer reviewed historical literature to support your claim? Abraham himself came a lot later to our Vedas and the Avesta. Yet you claim the opposite. I'm open to reading. It's why I'm here. But not just because you say so on an anonymous forum. As far as I know, the Scythians were also Aryan, the arm that came in (much later) from Asia Minor instead of Arya Vaeja. And got Hindu-ised and assimilated eventually, and are our Jats today.

Anyways, regardless of whether Lord Ram was Aryan or Abrahamic(!), how does it negate what I have replied to you about Hindutva, what it stands for, is in response to and why we need it? We are not debating race theory or religion here at all. We are debating the oneness of a people and their civilization and culture over thousands of years being the foundation stone of our nationhood. If that to your mind is dogma and ideology, then so is your belief that you are the original inhabitants of India and are somehow reverse time travelled Abrahamic. Unless you actually mean Semitic, but for reasons known only to you prefer ideological and theological characterisation of a geographical origin over racial and ethnic. Sounds not very different to my ears personally to many muslims claiming that Adam was the first muslim and that all humans are essentially muslims and that when one converts to Islam it is in actual fact reversion. Hope that explains.

Now your choice of using the identifier Hindustani versus Bharatiya. You do realise that Bharat is way older than Hindu which was the name given to us by the Iranics a LOT later. So you say you predate all of us. Yet you use an identifier that is chronologically a lot more recent rather than Bharat and Bharatiya. Are you muslim? Its a straight question without any animus.

P.S. @WebMaster this is my 50th post. I am still getting that new member not able to start new thread till 50 posts message bar on the top. And I am still getting regularly the message cap in 24 hours message as well.
Ideologies lead to authoritianism, ending religious and political freedom. You are either the boss or slave of others. Turning the Kshatriya Deva ruling caste into idols as if they were not real people fits the agenda of authoritianism/fascism. It is a grab of power. Ruling is about solving people's problems, and helping people. It is not about worshiping the ruler, idols or an ideology. Prophet Ibrahim is older than Veda. He was Sumerian which is not Semitic. He had three wives whose descendants dispersed, acquiring Semitic and other languages. Arya and Deva exist in Iran as well. The latter are ancient Sharif/Syed. The two have different origins.

Ideologies lead to authoritianism, ending religious and political freedom. You are either the boss or slave of others. Turning the Kshatriya Deva ruling caste into idols as if they were not real people fits the agenda of authoritianism/fascism. It is a grab of power. Ruling is about solving people's problems, and helping people. It is not about worshiping the ruler, idols or an ideology. Prophet Ibrahim is older than Veda. He was Sumerian which is not Semitic. He had three wives whose descendants dispersed, acquiring Semitic and other languages. Arya and Deva exist in Iran as well. The latter are ancient Sharif/Syed. The two have different origins.

I asked you for peer reviewed credible literature. You are providing a You Tube video of a voiced-over Jew Rabii. Please man.

I asked you for peer reviewed credible literature. You are providing a You Tube video of a voiced-over Jew Rabii. Please man.
It is out of sync audio, not voice over. Why would it be voice over. No one gains power or wealth by saying a historical fact. It is well known in Jewish narrations. That is my peer.
'Genesis 25:6 relates that Abraham sent the sons of Keturah away from Isaac “eastward, to the land of the East.” He told them: Go as far eastward as you can'

Original Biharis did not worship idols. Temple culture is alien to my background.

It is out of sync audio, not voice over. Why would it be voice over. No one gains power or wealth by saying a historical fact. It is well known in Jewish narrations. That is my peer.
'Genesis 25:6 relates that Abraham sent the sons of Keturah away from Isaac “eastward, to the land of the East.” He told them: Go as far eastward as you can'

Original Biharis did not worship idols. Temple culture is alien to my background.

I have a Bihari classmate from school. I'm wondering if you is he. Rakesh?

I have a Bihari classmate from school. I'm wondering if you is he. Rakesh?

Don't say my name.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom