What's new

Indian Hand In Suicide Attacks In Pakistan: Minister

S_O_C_O_M

Reaction score

9/13/2010 5:58 AM ET

(RTTNews) - A Federal Minister in Pakistan has accused India of being behind a spate of suicide-attacks in the country and warned there might be more attacks in the coming days.

Minister of State for Interior Tasnim Qureshi said on Sunday he had "concrete evidence" from intelligence agencies pointing to Indian elements' involvement in terror activities in Pakistan, The News International reported.

"We will not let entire nation become hostage at Taliban hands. The nation should forge unity against conspiracies to break Pakistan," he said.

In a fresh wave of terror strikes in Pakistan since the worst flooding in decades eased, 73 people were killed in Quetta and 35 in Lahore in the first week of September when suicide-attackers targeted Shia processions.

This was closely followed by a suicide-attack targeting a police station in Lakki Marwat, a town in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province (formerly North West Frontier Province) that killed 18 people, including nine school students.

by RTT Staff Writer

Red Herring I suspect. "Concrete evidence" doesn't hold any weight unless it's released for the world to see. If the evidence is not releasable because of an on-going investigation, then the Minister should keep his mouth shut.

The lack of accountability is troubling. Why is it credited to a "RTT Staff Writer" instead of a named reporter?

pakistan are saying from a long time that india involvement in every type of terrorism incidents in pakistan.....my question that why not pak is providing any single proof of thousands of terrorism incidents. you know what i think pak is in the hand of failed and nonsense people.

First give proof and then blame otherwise no one will care it....

Last edited:
it's all good blaming india for the attacks... but what pakistan is doing to stop it? when you have no idea & will to confront the problem, the easiest way out is to divert people's attention by putting the blame on some one you despise desperately. blaming india will not halt the bombings. stop india from doing it, if you think it's india. why don't pakistan present the so called evidence to international community. even if you have, why international community is doing absolutely jack about it?? c'mon.. india is not that powerful to keep everyone's gob shut. you do have quite a few friends in international community, why none of them are supporting your claim officially?? i think people in pakistan needs to wake up to the fact that the polititions who give these kind of statements are only trying to hide their inability to contain the prevailing situation & using people's emotions to mask their failure in securing the safety of their citizens.

No doubt about it.

It's their turn to support an insurgency.

India is supporting Taliban? After for some strange reason that they attacked Indian consulate in kabul twice. Seems to me, the denial and conspiracy theories are well programmed in to you psyche.

Balochistan, yes.. Taliban not in a life time.

There is a goat in Pakistani parliment with words "INDIA" painted over it. Whenever the members run into a never ending debate, a wise man raises hand unlocks the goat from its pen and presents him in the center of parliment where it is sacrified with a dull knife. Everybody cheers and claps joyfully and enjoys the feast.

Minister of State for Interior Tasnim Qureshi said on Sunday he had "concrete evidence" from intelligence agencies pointing to Indian elements' involvement in terror activities in Pakistan, The News International reported.

I am sick of hearing this over and over again. If they have such evidence, why don't they share it with the world?
I am unable to spot that Indian hand.:hitwall:

Last edited:
There is a goat in Pakistani parliment with words "INDIA" painted over it. Whenever the members run into a never ending debate, a wise man raises hand unlocks the goat from its pen and presents him in the center of parliment where it is sacrified with a dull knife. Everybody cheers and claps joyfully and enjoys the feast.

Really?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And those who indulge in this "sacrifice" and celebrations are the elected representatives of the people of Pakistan? Right?

If its Baluchistan,i wouldn't be surprised.But supporting talibs to attack Shia procession seems nothing for us to gain.

India has interest in every matter where he can put Pakistan in Trouble.....
They have problem in Pak-China Co-Operations.
They have problem in Gawadar Port, why its developing.
They have problem why China making agreement with Pakistan for Civil Nuclear Deal.
and lot's lot's more.............

I am sick of hearing this over and over again. If they have such evidence, why don't they share it with the world?
I am unable to spot that Indian hand.:hitwall:

How they will share the evidence......
On one hand they do their duty as Pakistani to tell the world about this and on other hand their mouths are shut with Dollars to obey the orders from their masters.

Back
Top Bottom