What's new

Indian hackers attack Pakistani websites for Predicting Pakistan as WC 2011 champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Indian hackers on Sunday attack on several Pakistani websites to take revenge of promoting the news of an Indian parrot that predicted Pakistan as a champion of Cricket World Cup 2011 three times in a row.

The news that appears on several Pakistani channels in last few days has become a hot topic at Pakistani websites and online forums.

The Indian hackers, to get their anger low, decided to take revenge by hacking the websites that publicize the news of Pakistan as a WC 2011 champion.

A massage from Indian hackers that appears on a hacked Pakistani blog Jazba Blog says that “we hack this site to inform the people of Pakistan to stop day dreaming. You think that a parrot can decide who will be the champion of World Cup?”

The hackers also wrote that Pakistan’s dream to win the World Cup will never come true and India will take the cup.

It is pertinent to mention here that a news about an Indian parrot who predicted Pakistan as world cup 2011 champion has widely circulated in Pakistan in last few days.

On the other hand some website also published the news that the parrot “Mali” has been killed by his owner “baba” after predicting Pakistan as a champion.

ONLINE - International News Network

Why some Pakistanis want friendship with these people, I will never understand.

do i even care???

HELL NO!

This article is hilarious! The guy killed his parrot? Lol!

huh Bhartis act like Crying babies lol

Its just a game .... And I side that Desiguy ... who cares... as if our team would need an inspiration from a parrot .... c'mon guys there are better things to discuss than about a parrot ....

Its just a game .... And I side that Desiguy ... who cares... as if our team would need an inspiration from a parrot .... c'mon guys there are better things to discuss than about a parrot ....

thnx for understanding...

Indians just can't stop with their Pakistan obsession, can they? This should be their national sport. Trolling and hacking are very important activities in the everyday routine of the Indian people.

That baba must be a real *khota to kill his tota and hackers are even bigger jackasses to hack the websites that promoted the najoomi tota. If I were the owner of that tota, I would have donated a couple hundred dollars to the website/blogs for making me famous.

*= I don’t mean Pashto wala khota by that.

“we hack this site to inform the people of Pakistan to stop day dreaming. You think that a parrot can decide who will be the champion of World Cup?”

awww that's cute! :)

Indians just can't stop with their Pakistan obsession, can they? This should be their national sport. Trolling and hacking are very important activities in the everyday routine of the Indian people.

We troll and hack at the same time dude! :D

It comes with practice!

But seriously, this parrot stuff is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom