What's new

Indian govt clears acquisition of 7x Airbus A321 for DRDO’s SCA (Signal Intelligence and COMJAM Aircraft)

I'm not saying J20 is copy of MIG 1.44 but inspired by MIG 1.44 with stealth fuselage optimization lot of improvement over original design
So. Americans copy MiG 1.44. Any questions???

Every country inspires each other.

All Asian countries' aircraft are inspired by China.

Baby. The first aircraft made in China was in 1911. All Asian countries are learning from China.

Does China say that others are replicates? Or do I declare 'I inspired you guys'?

Baby. Don't boast. Okay?

So. Americans copy MiG 1.44. Any questions???

Every country inspires each other.

All Asian countries' aircraft are inspired by China.

Baby. The first aircraft made in China was in 1911. All Asian countries are learning from China.

Does China say that others are replicates? Or do I declare 'I inspired you guys'?

Baby. Don't boast. Okay?
What Asian countries had learnd from you in aircraft making you recently developing design from scratch in past you had have copy cat designs of cold war era

You still have a clones of Su 30 mkk aka J16 and Su 27 aka j11/ LAVI aka J10

What Asian countries had learnd from you in aircraft making you recently developing design from scratch in past you had have copy cat designs of cold war era

You still have a clones of Su 30 mkk aka J16 and Su 27 aka j11/ LAVI aka J10
1911, Feng Ru Aircraft. The first aircraft in Asia. The ancestors of MIG. SU and LAVI.

This does not negate the fact that Americans copy MIG 1.44

The tweet from the post you attached stood the test of time. Your Air Force was dared to cross Pakistani airspace & they panicked. Fired some projectiles from across the border and missed their targets. In response, the PAF attacked you in broad daylight, penetrated your airspace, bombed outside your military installations, some which were hosting senior officials, shot down two of your jets, took one of your pilots hostage, enticed your air defence systems to shoot down their own helicopters as a result of state of confusion created through jamming and other electronic warfare.

Your Air Force, as a result, was taken out of the equation and refused to retaliate.

It’s now universally acknowledged that your Air Force was humiliated once again by an adversary 3x smaller.

It’s no wonder why a meme is now your only coping mechanism.

We know pakistan is a superpower and pakistan army has already captured kashmir and delhi on PDF and Pakistani SM and MSM circles, so please spare us weaklings and don't derail the main topic of this thread.

The tweet from the post you attached stood the test of time. Your Air Force was dared to cross Pakistani airspace & they panicked. Fired some projectiles from across the border and missed their targets. In response, the PAF attacked you in broad daylight, penetrated your airspace, bombed outside your military installations, some which were hosting senior officials, shot down two of your jets, took one of your pilots hostage, enticed your air defence systems to shoot down their own helicopters as a result of state of confusion created through jamming and other electronic warfare.

Your Air Force, as a result, was taken out of the equation and refused to retaliate.

It’s now universally acknowledged that your Air Force was humiliated once again by an adversary 3x smaller.

It’s no wonder why a meme is now your only coping mechanism.

The tweet from the post you attached stood the test of time. Your Air Force was dared to cross Pakistani airspace & they panicked. Fired some projectiles from across the border and missed their targets. In response, the PAF attacked you in broad daylight, penetrated your airspace, bombed outside your military installations, some which were hosting senior officials, shot down two of your jets, took one of your pilots hostage, enticed your air defence systems to shoot down their own helicopters as a result of state of confusion created through jamming and other electronic warfare
Screenshot_20230703-171942_Gallery.jpg

IMG-20220311-WA0009(9).jpg

@CallSignMaverick

Coping with memes is advisable because reality stings you in the butt.
We definitely had chinks in the armor which was exposed by the PAF on 19th Feb. I think it was very good for the IAF as a whole, this event has sped up the process of mitigating the various flaws!!

Back
Top Bottom