What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
1230011_579539742110958_259294263_n.jpg

if I was indian id vote for Congress as they have been giving most development to india, and also secularism, which Hindu radical parties like BJP failed to give

Look who is talking..pakistani talking about secularism

It's really surprising to note that parties which hardly get 20 seats in the 543 LS are talking as if they represent ENTIRE India & Indian People......Take this for example:

“Let them rejoice, but the people of the country will never accept such divisive elements. Their view is not to unite and strengthen the country, but to weaken the country,” he added.

Pray for Narendra Modi's long life, may he not be PM: JD (U) - India - DNA

This is getting more interesting by each day..

Jaganmohan Reddy praises Narendra Modi, shocks Congress

People were saying that NDA wont find any ally .. Lekin yahan to Ganga ulti bah rahi hai....

Not a good time to be in Congress .. All the Congress sympathiser /apologists in media will be banging their heads on their tables..

What an election is it turning out to be...

^^^ Only if you were more experienced in political talks.

Political statements like these are made to keep the options open. Few days back his wife/sister were distancing themselves from Modi ala Congress. Today Jagan Mohan has signalled BJP that he is open to suggestions.

On one hand he has categorically denied to have any possibility of an alliance with Congress. And on the other hand he praises Modi ( who was untouchable for his party few days back ) and wants Modi to bring all the " secular " parties on one front. This is called "Leaning towards " in political terms.

Now contrast this with the language used by JD-U spokesperson/ Nitish and you will get the clearer picture. By the way some JD-U leaders have also started to " lean towards" BJP..

BTW just to clarify : I am not a BJP supporter and have voted my whole life for Congress. I am just hardcore Anti-Congress now. Whoever will be in position to defeat Congress, will get my vote.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom