What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Buddy, sorry can't post it now, but will surely reply by night.

Again Myne will be Assumptions, so if you have made up your mind beforehand, i don't think my Post will make any relevance/difference.

It is not about making up my mind, unlike you I'm less certain of the outcome. Let us see your logic, debate it & if I'm convinced to see it your way, fine. If I can convince you to see it my way, fine. If we can't, it doesn't matter. We still will have engaged in an interesting discussion.

This is just a forum, some work for the bored brain, if at all. We are not going to decide the outcome of the national or even state elections because of what we think. Once we approach it with that in mind, it does not ever need to get unpleasant. I'm arguing against your hypothesis, it is never personal.

@Rangila link to the SC judgement please, on the Hajj subsidy. Hope this doesn't turn into a Shah Bano fiasco.

Last edited by a moderator:
MJ is an Indian and more Indian than Rahul baba and yes DAWN is a Pakistani newspaper for whom our ardent Indian writes once in a while.

Yes Pakistani DAWN and M.J Akbar is an Indian Journalist, wrote that piece for DAWN.

@Dillinger told me few days ago that DAWN was a balanced and resprcted newspaper but I disagreed with it .

But the article by MJ is an eye-opener.I don't think that any newspaper in India would have published it.Even after being a pakistani newspaper , they published it.It is nice to know that there are some news outlets which are not sold out.

Respect for DAWN.

BJP wins the Mayor's election of South Delhi with a huge margin.

See, i had told, AAP will dent congress...

BH-hdOQCQAEm5jn.jpg:large

If you visit Pakistan, you are sickular, yes...

Believe Me, there is no third front, nor it will ever get power in 21st century India.

It's a DISASTER for an emerging country like India.

I would like NDA to win but if i have to make a choice b/w UPA & third front, i'll happily chose the first.

You haven't noticed that Indian Voters have become more MATURE with time.

Just a HUNCH, UPA loses will translate into NDA gains, as for Third Front is concerned - It's just a mirage.

+ You said that you don't like either, so what do you want a Third Front?? Really?? (just a genuine question)

+ I am not saying that BJP isn't bad, just that we have LIMITED CHOICES.

I just hope this is true my first choice is always NDA after that UPA
A third front will be a disaster

You are refusing to engage. Where do you think the BJP will win seats & how many? I only gave figures of what the states look like, nowhere did I suggest a definitive outcome. Let us see you point out specifics instead of hiding behind generalities. You believe the BJP can win, I'm asking you to show me how & where.

We all guess, some guesses rely on some facts to jump to & some work independent of that. I'm willing to be convinced if you want to try. State by state can be discussed with probable results & maybe we can have a serious discussion without indulging in innuendo.

Since over a month,I was closely following the development and here is my throughts.

1- Honestly,although i would love to see BJP to come to power, but by looking at their leaders who are just predicting the names of the PM candidate in media, I am feeling pity on them...To my opinion, BJP has very less chance of coming to power with the prevailing sitution...The problem is that now days BJP has no leader apart from Modi who can really pull votes and unfortunately, every one in BJP is thinking that they are eligible to become a PM.

2- If Modi is really like to lead from the front, he has to quit his CM post and start travelling through out the country....By giving speeches in elite auditarium, nothing is going to happen. The popularity in internet and cable televsion will not translate to votes...He has to dedicate to voters through out.....

3- I am still a fan of Modi but again with some condition...If i go by his speech, i think i can get a sense that he has to stop putting Gujurat in every discussion...I can surely say that Gujurat model can not be replicated evrywhere...So he has to understand it and start travelling to the villages and rural areas...City audiences can be communicated by internet...But what about other people?....

4- Nitish is playing opportunistic games...But again rather than blaming him, i would blame BJP too....Inspite of being in power sharing mode from more than 8 year, why cannot BJP generate its won cadre and good political leaders of its own?..

5- And above all, BJP should make a stict order to the fringe leaders to stop giving media interview....They are making themselves as a laughing stock of themselves....I am very much upset with Advani..He is pathetic...In this age, he is still aspiring to become a candidate for PM and creating his own space...

Again, I am a big fan of Modi and his governance model, but he has to change himself..if he has to become a PAN Indian leader and if he really wish he can bring BJP to power...

Since over a month,I was closely following the development and here is my throughts.

1- Honestly,although i would love to see BJP to come to power, but by looking at their leaders who are just predicting the names of the PM candidate in media, I am feeling pity on them...To my opinion, BJP has very less chance of coming to power with the prevailing sitution...The problem is that now days BJP has no leader apart from Modi who can really pull votes and unfortunately, every one in BJP is thinking that they are eligible to become a PM.

2- If Modi is really like to lead from the front, he has to quit his CM post and start travelling through out the country....By giving speeches in elite auditarium, nothing is going to happen. The popularity in internet and cable televsion will not translate to votes...He has to dedicate to voters through out.....

3- I am still a fan of Modi but again with some condition...If i go by his speech, i think i can get a sense that he has to stop putting Gujurat in every discussion...I can surely say that Gujurat model can not be replicated evrywhere...So he has to understand it and start travelling to the villages and rural areas...City audiences can be communicated by internet...But what about other people?....

4- Nitish is playing opportunistic games...But again rather than blaming him, i would blame BJP too....Inspite of being in power sharing mode from more than 8 year, why cannot BJP generate its won cadre and good political leaders of its own?..

5- And above all, BJP should make a stict order to the fringe leaders to stop giving media interview....They are making themselves as a laughing stock of themselves....I am very much upset with Advani..He is pathetic...In this age, he is still aspiring to become a candidate for PM and creating his own space...

Again, I am a big fan of Modi and his governance model, but he has to change himself..if he has to become a PAN Indian leader and if he really wish he can bring BJP to power...

I am hoping for the same

BJP should project Modi as PM on big time votes in Internet & tv won't make much difference

India needs a catalyst event but unfortunately RAW IB and Military are acting shamelessly silent as they have acted in last 10 years, we should learn from Israel and USA... MOSSAD, CIA and all other western agency ready to back India but these guys have not what it takes... What else can I expect when we have a Minority appeasing FM first time I think in history and Minority friendly IB head agian first time in history....

The disease of sickularism, penetration of foreign funding in Nitish's party, foreign funded Bollywood which never made a single movie in islamic terrorism, Killing of hindus in bengal and assam, media full of soft on terror and have foreign funding routed through middle east (NDTV), and a hell lot of problems....Never did I saw them catching any single element of foreign in the above sources....

I salute the ISI and I am ashamed of Indian intelligence who are focusing on external threat when the real threat is 30% and it is inside...

Atleast I expect the intelligence and army to back Modi....

Sickularism is a dangerous disease caused by watching Bollywood and Leftist Media.....

I still doubt and worry about AAP, many of my office mates are voting for him and I am still trying to convince them...

30% M votes are v v systematic, chanelled...

they might not vote for congress in Mayor but 30% vote bank is guranteed in State and National elections...even M voted for shivsena in mumbai ...

Disclm: M is Minority and not any religion

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom