What's new

Indian foreign policy is controlling by Indian media ?

India's foreign policy is controlled by its interests globally. Pakistan's is not. Infact we are a country that have no will to vociferously defend Pakistan's interests.

Why don't you tell us about Siachen which led to the Kargil episode... seems like the Americans saved India by ordering us to stop support for our jawans who had captured many peaks. Surprisingly no US demands over Siachen

And '48 and '65 was a thrust for Siachin? Any connection bro what i am saying and what you are replying?

To the op
1. Indian foriegn policy is governed by indian interests and no matter which govt comes its essence remains the same cause unlike Pakistan in India Govt's and Beurocracy is answerable to indian Pubplick not to the so called Friends Not Masters and same goes with owr armed forces

2. Owr media is fairly independent but they do not control owr forign policy they are there onli to creat publick opinion and genrating support for the govt

so in short owr media and Govt dont fnction like that in Land of the pure keep your fancy dreams to yourself

India's foreign policy is controlled by its interests globally. Pakistan's is not. Infact we are a country that have no will to vociferously defend Pakistan's interests.

Why don't you tell us about Siachen which led to the Kargil episode... seems like the Americans saved India by ordering us to stop support for our jawans who had captured many peaks. Surprisingly no US demands over Siachen.

While mate I have high regards for you but you are making slight mistake here. Siachin episode was started by which country it depends on what you accept as starting point. For me & other Indians it was import of specialized equipment by Pakistan from the same company which later supplied the same things to us. For you & other Pakistani people it was the reaching at the top. So we have our perception & you have your own perception. & yes we didn't go to US to for each every support to regain our lands, it was your military & your people who did that.

Indian Foreign policy is to spill venom against Pakistan by using their corrupt propaganda & lying machine media. This has been happening from day one & worse than that people of India follow their lying media with craze, like as if only they are the people speaking the truth.

Indian Foreign policy is to spill venom against Pakistan by using their corrupt propaganda & lying machine media. This has been happening from day one & worse than that people of India follow their lying media with craze, like as if only they are the people speaking the truth.

Indian Foreign Policy is pro-India. Not anti-Pakistan. There is a difference between the two.

Your media is lot more critical than ours but they have their limits. Our media reports good and bad in our country fairly and have known to topple governments.

I dont get why Pakistani's would trust a guy like Musharraf?

He lied in front of the world and to Pakistani's that PA was not involved in Kargil. He is proven to be a straight faced liar.

I dont get why Pakistani's would trust a guy like Musharraf?

He lied in front of the world and to Pakistani's that PA was not involved in Kargil. He is proven to be a straight faced liar.

Also lied about Senior Bin Laden to be not in Pakistan......

what i don't get is why is india crying about what musharraf said! and why are they being selective on his answers they only believe what they wish to hear!

Back
Top Bottom