What's new

Indian forces continue murder unabated in Kashmir

Pakistan must come and save these poor Kashmirs from evil clutches of India. I can't understand why is it taking so long for Pakistan switch into action Mode.

Are we only going hear speeches of Imran khan and now Afridi? Kashmiris are losing faith in pakistan with each passing day.

Pakistan must come and save these poor Kashmirs from evil clutches of India. I can't understand why is it taking so long for Pakistan switch into action Mode.

Are we only going hear speeches of Imran khan and now Afridi? Kashmiris are losing faith in pakistan with each passing day.
All in due time , All in due time, be patient , your wish will come true. In the Meantime enjoy refreshment:-

Last edited by a moderator:

When we come we will come for more than just kashmir. Amd when we come there will be no stopping us till the end.

This will be the final war for India as a federation. Balkanization is at hand.

Indian last effort to prevent collapse will fail.

Then in the near future, we will overrun Indian splinter states.

Their culture and civilization ends soon.

Kashmiris are losing faith in pakistan with each passing day.

They have more faith everyday. You do not understand the commitment Muslims have to Allah swt.

Back
Top Bottom