What's new

Indian firing injures civilian in Poonch Sector

I'm just wondering why our army isn't responding to these latest acts of aggression by india, i mean they killed a civilian, injured almost six of them and killed three soldiers.

your not a pakistani
IM NOT a pakistani hahahahahahahaha gud joke yesterday wen i was xposing iran nd india u said india was behind destablising pakistan but not iran nd now wen im replying 2 these lowlife indians ur saying im not pakistani ur nothing but an iranian nd indian false flagger u iranians nd indians r the biggest false flaggers of the world nd wen u dont know some1body kiddo u dont talk 2 them its bad for ur health kiddo.

IM NOT a pakistani hahahahahahahaha gud joke yesterday wen i was xposing iran nd india u said india was behind destablising pakistan but not iran nd now wen im replying 2 these lowlife indians ur saying im not pakistani ur nothing but an iranian nd indian false flagger u iranians nd indians r the biggest false flaggers of the world nd wen u dont know some1body kiddo u dont talk 2 them its bad for ur health kiddo.

you are a indian, your not pakistani like i said.

I would love to nuke India.

Imagine a billion Indians converted into ash.

Beautiful.

How come the Mods let go these kinda comments ?
If Jf 17 is made a boat infractions & ban is followed ,,,Completely Biased behaviour.

On Topic,,
Its Bad due to govt policies common poor people are getting injured from both sides,,,Sad Event !

If Pakistan to prosper, Pakistan must stop retaliating to Indian aggression at LoC: Nawaz Sharif :pissed:

You missed the other 1001 movements. :pissed:
I also want my house to be a sovereign state. Principality of House of Anantnag :D
KASHMIR AZAD from indian rule ZINDABAD JUNAGARH AZAD from indian rule ZINDABAD KHALISTAN AZAD from indian rule ZINDABAD NORTH EAST AZAD FROM INDIAN RULE ZINDABAD.

I would love to nuke India.

Imagine a billion Indians converted into ash.

Beautiful.

How come the Mods let go these kinda comments ?
If Jf 17 is made a boat infractions & ban is followed ,,,Completely Biased behaviour.

On Topic,,
Its Bad due to govt policies common poor people are getting injured from both sides,,,Sad Event !

You have killed and injured my countrymen and other Indian posters on here have been applauding it.

This is a PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM, get it. Its not been created to satisfy your idea of reality.

I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU !

u pls carry on with ur hate posts,,,I have no issues with u ,,,Carry on..

You have killed and injured my countrymen and other Indian posters on here have been applauding it.

This is a PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM, get it. Its not been created to satisfy your idea of reality.

I'm just wondering why our army isn't responding to these latest acts of aggression by india, i mean they killed a civilian, injured almost six of them and killed three soldiers.

I think its because of politicians. Because if they can kill 9 indians then why they are not doing the same?

Back
Top Bottom