What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

Nagaland Police
13083274_1585190531810477_2111937398350234698_n.jpg

They should stick to the blue uniforms, they look MUCH better and they are police afterall.

+ I am always impressed by the Mumbai QRT, these guys look like the real deal- well trained and with a proffesional attitude. Not like the clowns that are the Punjab SWAT team.

13046106_159088297823764_267321882_n.jpg
13081972_159090147823579_284439167_n.jpg

Who are they
Cant see the pics bro
@Abingdonboy yes bro the blue looks good but the camos they are wearing can be used in jungle situations coz they train for jungle situations too.But happy too see they are well equipped now.

Are those last 3 pics of Mumbai QRT bro? Look like they could be Kerala "Thunderbolts" or some other state's ERU.
Nah bro. I am from Maharashtra state i cant be wrong with that.The igsignia on beret belongs to Maharashtra Police.As the page where i took pics from says the same.

@Abingdonboy yes bro the blue looks good but the camos they are wearing can be used in jungle situations coz they train for jungle situations too.But happy too see they are well equipped now.
True, they are trained in multiple enviroments so you make a good point bro.

+ Mumbai QRTs are one of the best equipped special police units in India (putting Delhi SWAT to shame really), I hope they continue to upgrade as time goes on and do not lose such momentum. They still have a long way to go...

Nah bro. I am from Maharashtra state i cant be wrong with that.The igsignia on beret belongs to Maharashtra Police.As the page where i took pics from says the same.
I thought the insignia on the beret matched the above QRT guys but I just haven't seen Mumbai QRT guys in those black tactical vests/plate carriers(?) before, normally they have those bulky camo'd plate carriers (as seen above).

An area were pretty much every police unit in India needs to improve is PPE (personal protective equipment) ie helmets and plate carriers (bullet proof vests), a lot of the time they don't have either or what they do have is inadequate. In the coming years orders for such equipment need to be given to Indian firms like MKU or TATA who make some of the best such equipment in the world (yes, the WORLD):

6ed7c620.jpg

body-armour-4-728.jpg

tNr8LqR.jpg

Mukut_Combat_Helmet.jpg

It's criminal how under utilsied their expertise has been used by the domestic market in India thus far. There are no excuses anymore as to why some units remain criminally underequipped.

What happened to Khaki Uniform of Police ? Why are they in Blue Uniform ?

Back
Top Bottom