What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

Good initiative but FFS don't wear the Indian Army uniform!
I don't know why but WASPS unit of Mohali district wears Army uniform. In other districts their uniform is blue.

WASPS-Pun.jpg

KARNATAKA POLICE INTERNAL SECURITY DIVISION (ISD)
View attachment 175887
images
495413401-the-garuda-commondos-unit-of-the-internal-gettyimages.jpg

YOU CAN SEE THE CORNER SHOT ON FAR LEFT
HK SNIPER,SHOTGUN,AKM WITH RED DOT AIMPOINT SIGHT,AKM WITH MEPRO MOR SIGHT AND FOREGRIP ALSO INSAS 1B1 MP5 WITH RAILS AND FOREGRIP Z POINT SIGHTS.LOOKS TO BE WELL EQUIPED
30bgani-police-asho_671447e.jpg
495413625-garuda-commondos-of-the-internal-security-gettyimages.jpg

Bren guns....wouldnt surprise me if we can celebrate their 100th anniversary in Indian service ^^.

Vijayawada Police Gets Ford EcoSport, Cops Too Love Compact SUVs

Ford-EcoSport-Police-Car.jpg

The popularity of the Ford EcoSport has led to even the police force inducting it in its fleet, although only in Vijayawada yet.

The Vijayawada Police has got the Trend variant of the Ford EcoSport

The EcoSport is Ford’s most popular model in India and now the Vijayawada Police has started using the car for its official use. The model seen in the picture above is the Trend variant which is the second lowest variant after the Ambiente. The Andhra Pradesh government has ordered close to 200 units of cars like the Ford EcoSport and Toyota Innova. Rumours suggest some Tata Sumo MUVs will also join the police fleet.

Thanks a lot for posting the video and thanks for tagging me .
Don't know how I missed it before !

Real eye opener the video is .
kudos to MAAC for making this documentary ...and kudos to Vanita Ashok for what she is doing ...

Keep it up !!!

.jhbn..png
dhfdhfdh.png
esydrturt.png
rdtydydfx.png
tdyfgydfy.png
Untitled.png

MUMBAI POLICE QRT TEAM DURING A MOCK DRILL IN SCHOOL IN MUMBAI AFTER PESHAWER ATTACK
GOOD TO SEE NEW AIMPOINT SIGHTS ON THEIR M4ss

Back
Top Bottom