What's new

Indian directors released "Faraaz" not even asking the families of the deceased for permission: sullying Bangladesh main intent

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I am speechless. Bangladeshis, if you have an ounce of patriotism left, don't go see this movie. Just plain Indian scumbags. All fictional and all disrespectful toward the lost youth. Main intent is to sully Bangladeshis as terrorists.

বলিউডের ‘ফারাজ’ মুক্তি বন্ধের দাবি অবিন্তার মায়ের​

বিনোদন
মোজো ডেস্ক
২০২৩-০১-১৯ ২২:৩৩:২৮
FacebookTwitterMessengerWhatsAppEmailPinterestLinkedIn

বলিউড সিনেমা ফারাজের মুক্তি নিয়ে আপত্তি জানিয়েছেন হোলি আর্টিজান জঙ্গি হামলার ঘটনায় নিহত হওয়া অবিন্তা কবিরের মা রুবা আহমেদ। তিনি বলেছেন, ফারাজ সিনেমাটি দেশের ভাবমূর্তি ক্ষুণ্ন করবে। সিনেমাটির নির্মাতা তাদের সঙ্গে যোগাযোগ করেননি। এ ঘটনায় তারা সহমর্মিতাও প্রকাশ করেনি। আইনি নোটিশ পাঠিয়েও কোনো সাড়া পাওয়া যায়নি।

বৃহস্পতিবার বেলা সাড়ে ১১টার দিকে এ নিয়ে সংবাদ সম্মেলন করেন অবিন্তা কবিরের পরিবারের সদস্যরা। রাজধানীর শাহজাদপুরে অবিন্তা কবির ফাউন্ডশনের কার্যালয়ে এ সংবাদ সম্মেলন হয়। সেখানে কাঁদতে কাঁদতে ‘ফারাজ’ সিনেমা মুক্তি বন্ধের দাবি জানান অবিন্তার মা রুবা আহমেদ।

সংবাদ সম্মেলনে অবিন্তা কবিরের মা রুবা আহমেদ বলেন, আমার দেশে যখন এটা আসবে প্লিজ ওটিটিতে এটা প্রকাশ হতে দিয়েন না। দেশের মানুষের দরকার নেই এটা দেখার।

আগামী ৩ ফেব্রুয়ারি মুক্তি পাচ্ছে বলিউড সিনেমা ‘ফারাজ’। বাংলাদেশের গুলশানের হোলি আর্টিজান বেকারিতে জঙ্গি হামলার ঘটনার ছায়া অবলম্বনে নির্মিত এই সিনেমার ট্রেলার সম্প্রতি প্রকাশিত হয়েছে। তবে ফারাজ সিনেমাটি মুক্তি পাক, তা চান না ওই ঘটনায় নিহত অবিন্তা কবিরের পরিবারের সদস্যরা।

রুবা আহমেদ বলেন, ‘এটা দেখা কোনো মায়ের পক্ষে সম্ভব না। আমি মা, আমার মেয়েকে হারিয়েছি। মেয়ের জীবন কীভাবে চলে গেছে সেটা বড় পর্দায় দেখাচ্ছে, অন্যরা উপভোগ করছে এবং অন্য মানুষ সেখান থেকে ব্যবসা করে পয়সা নিচ্ছে, এগুলো মা হিসেবে আমি কীভাবে চাইব। এতে শুধু আমার মেয়ের নয়, দেশের ভাবমূর্তিও নষ্ট হচ্ছে। আমি চাই না, ওটিটি প্ল্যাটফর্মে এই সিনেমা আসুক।

তিনি বলেন, ‘আমি ছয় মাস মুভিটাকে আটকে রেখেছি, এটা না হলে ছয় মাস আগেই মুভিটা মুক্তি পেয়ে যেত। আমি প্রথম ২০১৯ সালে এই মুভিটি সম্পর্কে জানতে পারি। এই মুভির প্রথম পোস্টার ২০২১ সালের ৫ আগস্ট প্রথম আমার হাতে এসেছে। এই মুভি বন্ধের জন্য আমি নির্মাতাদের কাছে উকিল নোটিশ পর্যন্ত পাঠিয়েছি।’

রুবা আহমেদ বলেন, ‘আমার মেয়ে সাধারণ জনতা। আমার মেয়ে কোনো পণ্য না। ও কোনো কিচ্ছু না। ও অবিন্তা কবির, আমার মেয়ে। আপনারা কেউ ওকে জানতেন না। আপনারা কী আসলেই অবিন্তা কবিরকে চিনতেন? যদি ও ২০১৬ তে মারা না যেত? চিনতেন না। আপনার ওর (অবিন্তা) নামটা জেনেছেন কারণ, শি পাসড ওয়ে দ্যাট নাইট।’

Abinta's mother demands that Bollywood's 'Faaraz' be stopped​

Entertainment
Mojo Desk
2023-01-19 22:33:28
FacebookTwitterMessengerWhatsAppEmailPinterestLinkedIn

Ruba Ahmed, mother of Abinta Kabir, who was killed in the Holey Artisan terrorist attack, has objected to the release of the Bollywood movie Faraaz. She said that Faraaz movie will tarnish the image of the country. The makers of the movie did not contact them. They did not even express sympathy in this incident. A legal notice was sent but no response was received.

Abinta Kabir's family members held a press conference on Thursday around 11:30 am. The press conference was held at the office of Abinta Kabir Foundation in Shahjadpur of the capital. Abinta's mother Ruba Ahmed tearfully demanded to stop the release of the movie 'Faraaz'.

In the press conference, Abinta Kabir's mother Ruba Ahmed said, when it comes to my country, please don't let it be released on OTT. The people of the country do not need to see this.

Bollywood movie 'Faraaz' is releasing on February 3. The trailer of this movie, based on the shadow of the terrorist attack on the Holey Artisan Bakery in Gulshan, Bangladesh, has been released recently. However, the family members of Abinta Kabir, who was killed in the incident, do not want the movie Faraaz to be released.

Ruba Ahmed said, 'It is not possible for any mother to see this. I am a mother, I have lost my daughter. How the girl's life is shown on the big screen, others are enjoying and other people are making money from it, I would not like it as a mother. Not only my daughter but also the image of the country is being ruined. I don't want this movie to come on OTT platform.

She said, 'I put the movie on hold for six months, otherwise the movie would have been released six months earlier. I first came to know about this movie in 2019. The first poster of this movie came to me on 5th August 2021. I have even sent a legal notice to the film-makers to stop this movie.'

Ruba Ahmed said, 'My daughter is a common everyday person. My daughter is not a commodity to be made money from. She is just my daughter. None of you knew my daughter. Would any of you know Abinta Kabir if she had not died in 2016? You only know her (Abinta) name because she passed away that night.'

Unfortunately, they have the loudest and most number of voices so you are beholden to whatever nonsense India churns out.
Not like your leadership will ever protest

These people are the lowest of the low, scumsucking bottom feeders. They only know how to make money from other people's misery and also by painting Bangladesh as a terrorist country, what they have done to Pakistan already. We should stop buying their garbage but Hasina keeps worshipping them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom