What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think you even read here.
let me try to put this in a simpler language due to the lack of your comprehension.

In 1992 India was about to struck a deal with Russia for acquisition of cryogenic engine and all of sudden America jumped in to stop the deal due to fear of india proliferating the technology for ballistic missiles. However Russia and India still went ahead and in 1993 Russia and india struck the deal for transfer of Cryogenic engine technology as well as 2 but some sources claim the number could be as much as 7.

here are the sources.

Russia has come under American criticism for supplying cryogenic rocket engines to India

(Russian rocket chief heads for visit in US
Ocala Star-Banner - Google News Archive - Aug 25, 1993
The deal with India for two cryogenic rocket engines, said to be worth million, ... to giving India sensitive technology, and threatened Russia with sanctions.)

(Devaluation of Russian reform
$2.95 - Washington Times - NewsBank - Aug 5, 1993
... cryogenic rocket engines and missile-related technology to India. ... On the same day, it acted to restrict foreign bank activity in Russia.)

Have you ever in your life time heard about a Pakisthani rocket other than a sounding rocket ?? when India was busy launching SLV,ASLV,PSLV,GSLV,GSLV3 etc..

Yes the first cryogenic launch was a failure. Failure is the stepping stone for success and we will succed in near future. Be here in the forum till the news comes of the successful lauch of cryogenic engine.

In between spend time in sending this to sky:
cub_rockets_lesson04_figure1.jpg

Get these from china with full ToT:cheers:

I have yet to find a single counter argument post in this thread with credible neutral sources that refutes Cryogenic engine is Russian imported technology assembled in india instead i see bunch of 13 year olds throwing mud on their own face.

Listen m not a kiddo like u to not understand what had happened. its u who said russia gave it to india and also said US stopped russia. Listen the actual truth is Russia sold cryogenic engines to us. but not the tech. so we took up a desire to develop our own and we have done and it worked... and worked very well. only the verniers failed.. we ll relaunch it in a year's time. we don have to prove to you anything as it is useless. your jealosy is hiding ur thots... wake up KIDDO...:cheesy:

Growler this is for you, try to learn.....

Pic of the earth from the Chandrayaan

chandrayaan_images.jpg

Chandrayaan-1 satellite

chandrayaan-01.jpg

Indian deep space network

chandrayaan-Antenna.jpg

The credit is due where it is due, Russia, America and Europe.

DESIMAN plz... don reply to dem... they ll reaaly make us mad... we don wanna lose you... plz get away... they ll not understand...
we can only wake up dose who are asleep and not the ones who are pretendin to...

omg even this thread has been turned into an India vs Pakistan d1CK measuring contest. Thanks Growler and Company, your never fail to miss an opportunity.

The credit is due where it is due, Russia, America and Europe.

Yes the end credit always goes to US and russia because radars, rockets and engine for rockets are already discovered in very early days by these nations and india cant reinvent what is already invented. What India doing is making these toys cheaper and this can be seen in the number of satellites India launches for itself and foreign nations.

Its like saying JF-10 credit goes to wright brothers who invented aeroplane.

Anyway no point in arguing with you. A minimalist logical mind is required for a conversation which u lack by a very long way.

omg even this thread has been turned into an India vs Pakistan d1CK measuring contest. Thanks Growler and Company, your never fail to miss an opportunity.

dese guyz ll never understand... even if we have succeeded they would rant here sayin tat it was blah blah blah who actually helped us and we repainted it. just ignore them:coffee:

:( so sad, i was sooo looking forward to this. When i got up in the morning and checked the news tears almost came out of my eyes. I feel bad for the guys at ISRO who have been working for 15 years on this project. :(

Calm Down buddy, there's an old saying and i am firm believer in it "You learn from your mistakes". Their should be a proper investigation in where things went wrong, i am sure next time they will correct the mistakes they made and the project will be a success.

Guys we Indians have had 29 Successful launches and few learning experiences.

Let guys who do not even have a Space program Troll around. World has thanked us for Chandrayan Discoveries....Don't mind if few members are jealous and Frustrated by their Dismal state of Affairs they have no other forum to vent out their ever increasing Frustration and Insecurity!
:agree:

dese guyz ll never understand... even if we have succeeded they would rant here sayin tat it was blah blah blah who actually helped us and we repainted it. just ignore them:coffee:

Its understandable the only rocket that too a sounding rocket was launched in 1962 and most of the guys here weren't born at that time and all they have seen in their life time was:

rocket.jpg

so the frustration can be explained.

Koi na...Better tried and failed testing an indigenous product a 100 times than successful with a foreign product the first time.

Nothing to with russian tech and help.......you indians did it all by yourselfs:rofl:

I dont think you even read here.
let me try to put this in a simpler language due to the lack of your comprehension.

In 1992 India was about to struck a deal with Russia for acquisition of cryogenic engine and all of sudden America jumped in to stop the deal due to fear of india proliferating the technology for ballistic missiles. However Russia and India still went ahead and in 1993 Russia and india struck the deal for transfer of Cryogenic engine technology as well as 2 but some sources claim the number could be as much as 7.

here are the sources.

Russia has come under American criticism for supplying cryogenic rocket engines to India

(Russian rocket chief heads for visit in US
Ocala Star-Banner - Google News Archive - Aug 25, 1993
The deal with India for two cryogenic rocket engines, said to be worth million, ... to giving India sensitive technology, and threatened Russia with sanctions.)

(Devaluation of Russian reform
$2.95 - Washington Times - NewsBank - Aug 5, 1993
... cryogenic rocket engines and missile-related technology to India. ... On the same day, it acted to restrict foreign bank activity in Russia.)

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

ok.. my last try...:wave:
1.Please go through your link in which it is clear that Russia has faced criticism from US cause russia was suspected to give the tech to India...
2.If the tech was transferred to India by Russia ,then why did the ISRO launch fail ?? now dont reply saying that was deliberately done...
3.your report (the source provided you) is dated 7th March, 1993..I just wonder why did India wait so long to launch this test inspite of having this tech in 1993...

see mate...there is no problem in appreciating someone's effort...I dont say India can do it all by itself in every field..but it will definitely do where it can, and in this field it has achieved it itself without any support......it took us very long for this and a lot of money.....our space programme is very old and is active since 1969...ISRO is mature enough to achieve feats like these....even NASA was not surprised when Chandrayan discoevered water on moon...
Now you might continue thinking what you have decided on basis of one link or just apreciate ISRO 's effort.....and yess..I acept ,we have failed this time..but no worries and no doubts because they will definitely do it..today or tomorrow...:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom