What's new

Indian cricket team to visit soon: Pak HC

JanjaWeed

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
LAHORE

Pakistani High Commissioner to India Shahid Malik has expressed hope that the Indian Cricket team would visit Pakistan soon as they had formally taken up the matter with the Indian government.

He was responding to the queries of participants in “The 2nd Aman Ki Asha Indo-Pak Economic Conference” held at a local hotel here on Monday. Shahid Malik claimed that Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani, during his meeting with Indian premier Dr Manmohan Singh in Mohali on the occasion of the Cricket World Cup Semi Final, had raised the issue of visit of Indian cricket team to Pakistan.

He stated the Indian premier Dr Manmohan Sigh had assured PM Yusuf Raza Gilani that he would allow Indian cricket team to undertake visit to Pakistan. Following positive response from the Indian premier, Shahid Malik said, theyhad officially taken up the issue with the Indian government and received positive signs from them.

Meanwhile, Indian High Commissioner to Pakistan Sharat Sabharwal said the Indian government stood for expanding the sporting organizations between the two countries. He stated it depended upon the different sports organisations as to which team first visited Pakistan. They had no reservations against any of their (India’s) teams visit to Pakistan, he added.

Indian cricket team to visit soon: Pak HC - thenews.com.pk

They should have waited for the official confirmation before talking about these kinda stuff in public. This will only end up in disappointment & more anger towards India..

pakistan shouldnt have any cricketing relations with neither india nor bangladesh, and should step aside asian cricket association

i will be beyond surprised if they come

pakistan shouldnt have any cricketing relations with neither India nor bangladesh, and should step aside asian cricket association

Exactly, I wish if Gilani would have the same opinion. Isn't it?

I would love to see Indo-Pak series each in India and Pak. Every match would be like National Holiday on both sides of the border.

Even me too :lol:

I would love to watch Indo-Pak matches inside Pakistan, they are always thrilling to core.

It would be thrilling to core where ever it is.

Wrong title...

"Indian tricket team to TROLL pakistan soon"

Same as BD did :D

It is yet to see, whether BCCI make it like so or it is PCB's self delusion.

Instead of inviting India to Pakistan (ARE THEY SERIOUS? It's most unsafe for India, even a US team wouldn't compare.), they should invite them to UAE.

Instead of inviting India to Pakistan (ARE THEY SERIOUS? It's most unsafe for India, even a US team wouldn't compare.), they should invite them to UAE.
Security arrangement will be a nightmare in pakistan, but I guess PCB wont get as much money if they host in dubai.

Who will provide the security of Indian Cricket Team.Who will save the from Laskar -E-Toiba.First let the situation in Pak became stable and then think about it..

Back
Top Bottom