What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

proves the point many journalists, youtubers or twitteraties follow PDF for info.

i'm not pointing at you @Khan vilatey but we have seen half baked stories taken from this forum being posted by people on social media.
I don’t understand, isn’t it a good thing that this site had become so popular that people are using data from here and not BR.

Any way to my point parveen’s point of view is that the payload is to small for a strategic weapon as he feels india first have the necessary miniaturization as Pakistan does. 200 kg max payload for the ground version is very small.

Remember Pakistan invested in tactical strategic weapons, inclusive of artillery shells, India did not as its not part of thier doctrine.

The second point he makes is that, this weapon is not part of Indian strategic weapons command rather is part of regular military units with all three forces!

Further analysis and information welcome

K
@HRK

I don’t understand, isn’t it a good thing that this site had become so popular that people are using data from here and not BR.

Any way to my point parveen’s point of view is that the payload is to small for a strategic weapon as he feels india first have the necessary miniaturization as Pakistan does. 200 kg max payload for the ground version is very small.

Remember Pakistan invested in tactical strategic weapons, inclusive of artillery shells, India did not as its not part of thier doctrine.

The second point he makes is that, this weapon is not part of Indian strategic weapons command rather is part of regular military units with all three forces!

Further analysis and information welcome

K
@HRK

this site is popular even across the border and nothing is wrong, after all information is to gain, get knowledge and share.

what we discuss here is that people get half baked information and do not bother to go deep into matters under discussion on this forum and make videos or comments and post on social media just to feed their followers.

otherwise what it has to do with people here, they do whatever they want.

Sahab-ji, aap kahaan kahaan se yeh saare gaane dekh rakhte ho!

Have to admit it was very easy on the eye! Ah, to be fifty years younger.

Sir Jee: It is some sort of compulsion, you may say. A word, a phrase, in any sort of discussion, for most of the time, at once, brings some Urdu, Punjabi or Persian couplet or proverb, or some Indian/Pakistani song, to my mind, and then I cannot stop myself to refer to it.

As for music, I have received formal training in classical music of Subcontinent. So, may be, that is the reason, for my strong association with all types of music of Subcontinent.

As per this report Pakistan was aware of the launch of the missile before the press conference. They were informed by India.

If that's the case then why arrest Indian officers and say the launch was accidental?

Pakistan FM asks UN probe to find the real facts behind bhrmos accidental launch..... Now it is gearing up. 😁

"Kakh naeen reh geya apna
Tay teela naeen chhadna dushmana da"
:lol: :lol:

Articles 370 and 35 are parts of the Indian constitution. How does Bajwa even enter into this? Or, in general, Pakistan? The grievance that Pakistan has cannot be extended to telling us what to put into the Indian constitution, or not to put there.

In case you didn't know, Art 35 was a re-wording and an updating of an old clause in the Ranveer Code, that was brought in to ensure that the cover was extended to modern times. Ironically, it was brought in to protect the jagirs of the Dogras, and the Kashmiri Pandits.

Can you name any instances? One will do, for starters.

Karnataka court just banned hijab, if you needed any more proof. Same state will go out of its way to accommodate sikh turbans and knives. Or any other hindu custom.

Now sikhs can carry knives in airports.

Any way to my point parveen’s point of view is that the payload is to small for a strategic weapon
Indian officially have not accepted its capability about designing of Tactical nuclear warheads but there is a lot of literature from unofficial sources available.

Some Indian sources even claims in Pokran-II testing Shakti-4 & 5 were sub-kiloton designs, secondly if you observe the direction of Indian Missile Program their active programs are
- Agni
- Shurya & K series
- Prahaar and its variants

In our discussion first two are not relevant but variants of Prahaar missile (150 KM range) like Parnash missile (200 KM range), Pralay missile (500 KM range) & Pragrity missile (export version of Prahaar missile with only 170 km range).

These missiles will have warheads of 250-400 KG now the question is if range is the only factor which force India to develop such missiles with overleaping capabilities .... ??

Specially the export variant Pragrity (170 Km) which offer only 20 km increase range then the original Parhaar Missile (150 Km) .... ?? why there was a need to develop the same system like Prahaar Missile for export if Prahaar is only a 'Conventional Missile' .... ??? They could have simply offer the Prahaar missile for export

As per my understanding India is capable of making sub-kiloton nuclear devices and also capable of integrating it with existing and new series of missiles, non-existence of their official acknowledgment for the same is a different matter.

It is the capability which matter not the intention of the enemy

Last edited:
Karnataka court just banned hijab, if you needed any more proof. Same state will go out of its way to accommodate sikh turbans and knives. Or any other hindu custom.
Again, lack of knowledge.

I had explained very many days ago, in this forum, that the answer would probably go this way.

The Indian courts have for some decades now interpreted what is an essential part of a particular religion; this applies to all judgements involving a religious practice that is handed down. It was most likely that the ruling would be against a hijab, as that is not an essential part of the religion. Prayer, the shahada, the fast have all been identified and accepted as essentials.

Again, for the Sikhs, the five 'K's have been accepted for a long time as essential to their religion. This is nothing new.
Now sikhs can carry knives in airports.

To many of us, the courts started ruling on the essentials of a religion through an error. If this were a thinking reasoning group, I would have explained in detail, as the matter has been exercising those interested in the law for some time now.

There is nothing surprising in this judgement, and it does not in any way serve to show any inclination to follow the lead of the ruling party.

I suspected this would be the case when I asked for an example.

Pakistan had prepared to launch a similar missile to strike India but held back because an initial assessment indicated something was amiss, people familiar with the matter said." This incident came really close to escalating to something very dangerous.
No its not the case.... News maker are now busy converting different scenarios into news

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom