What's new

Indian Bollywood Propaganda targeting Muslims and malicious attack on H Umar RA

Even more shameful is that the film made by Indian Muslim "Waseem Rizvi" probably a shia who have grudge against Jihadi groups because they are Sunni Muslims.

I am afraid bro, the motives could be even darker than what you suggest. I leave it to that.

New movie "Srinagar" tailor, Bollywood BS accusing Kashmiri Muslims as rapists and killers of Pundits in Kashmir.

Wasim Rizvi who has made this film is a bjp rss boot licker...modi has made him head of all india shia waqf board...he is the same guy advocating conversion to hinduism and giving up cause of babri masjid...propoganda video to support bjp rss modi and hindu brutuality

But the worse is the attack on H Umer RA in its dialogue. This is becoming humiliating for all Indian Muslims. What Owaisi would say now!!

Oh yes of course...

Because the Hindu chieftains and city state rulers were living in beautiful peace and harmony with each other and all their subjects were happy and free under their priest-led hierarchical fiefdoms. The horrid Muslims came and ruined their perfect equilibrium.

Shall we even go further back before those pesky Muslims ruined everything? The IVC was ravaged by the Caucasian nomad warriors who then settled and gave rise to the northern gangetic empires that predated Islam. Should the sons of the Indus not demand vengeance upon the northern gangetics who are the children of those who traumatised the IVC?
I don't doubt the Hindu rulers were fighting and killing each other, and the general population, too.
But the invaders did it at a grand scale. I doubt even your historians will dispute that.

There is not much historical substance to conflicts during IVC era.

Anyhow, I am in favour of a peaceful resolution of conflict, with each country keeping what it currently has. People should be allowed to move, as they desire, but not with the land.

You can make a movie on Jammu if your so desire.
We made quite an accurate movie on Kashmir - 'Haider'. It has the Kashmiri point of view.

P. S. Or let's just wait for both communities to secularise like the Europeans. Won't have any conflict, then.

I saw a pellet gun victim at 1:47 in the trailer.

The whole world knows who has been using pellet guns on helpless children.

Why not Pakistan make movie on life of Hazrat Umar r.a.
I have heard good examples of his rule, which was full of wisdom, justice, bravery and conquests.
Years ago, i read in school Islamiyat book that Mohammad pbuh prayed to Allah for change of Umar's heart! I guess they don't teach such history any more in Pakistan.

I have seen quite a few Pakistani movies. Jinnah (1998) is one example. The heavenly court scene in the end was excellently done. Christopher Lee nailed it as Jinnah!
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan recommended me that movie, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Being a Nehruvian, I felt a bit insulted by the depiction of his affair scenes with Edwina Mountbatten. They were just close friends: if anything, it was very platonic.

A really nice movie. But then a few scenes were unwatchable because of poor direction, they just leapt out of nowhere.

Basically Pakistani film industry did not get the same kind of technical craft exposure that Bollywood did. All the major film studios in undivided India were in Mumbai. So in terms of camera work, choreography, screenplay, dialogues, we are far ahead of many countries leaving aside Hollywood.

Today's Bollywood is a different matter though. The lack of proper acting talent and dialogue/song writers is a major problem, so despite the technology, Bollywood has also become unwatchable.

Pakistani dramas are a different matter though. They're definitely well-directed and much better than Pakistani cinema.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
Sorry about putting you on ignore earlier over a few differences. You were a nice person compared to so many unpleasant trolls here.

I have heard good examples of his rule, which was full of wisdom, justice, bravery and conquests.
Years ago, i read in school Islamiyat book that Mohammad pbuh prayed to Allah for change of Umar's heart! I guess they don't teach such history any more in Pakistan.
Iranians and their supporters in Pakistan will go mad like hindus Iranians and their fanboys hate Hazar Omar (RA)

Movies in India are like ****, they will hire cheaps slavs as backround dancers (because gora fetish) and some hot girl as main actress just for the Item song.

The entire movie revolves around the objectification of the women, the story is just a rag tag excuse for watching **** on the big screen.

If you ever visit the cinema to watch bollywood movies, listen closely when the item song start : you will hear the unmistakable sound of trousers being unzipped and belts being unbuckled. :police:

Sanghis are extremely smart and quite crafty.

They knew that in a serious movie like this, they can't throw in item songs for obvious reasons.

But movies won't sell in tharki land unless there's a sex scene and some sort of objectification of women so they came up with the crafty solution of including rape scenes and from the looks of it, a really long and descriptive rape scene.

Plays into the narrative and fills in for the lack of a item song.

A masterstroke really.

But the worse is the attack on H Umer RA in its dialogue. This is becoming humiliating for all Indian Muslims. What Owaisi would say now!!

And yet, Pakistanis be like ....

"I only watch it for entertainment" say some.

"Why are you so hung up on hating, it's just a movie" others use this comment to put you the backfoot.

"It's not real, just fiction!" More denials.

Pathetic, is what is the state of Pakistanis who watch bollywood like a bunch of shameless, senseless Jahils. They tend to live life on the direction where the wind blows. Then they come around and lecture others about morals and what is right. Their righteous guidance argues "why don't Pakistan recognize israel as a state and we can benefit from it!" Then they senselessly condemn those who challenge them, by labelling the opponents as "Mullahs" or "Taliban" or "Fundamentalists."

These same mindless buffoons would dance like monkeys to bollywood garbage, then call those who oppose zionists as "you're obsessed with zionists, everything is a zionist conspiracy!"

It's amusing and laughable to see those who proclaim such things, when they, as a bunch of depraved fools, demonize others without knowing the subject at all.

They entirely reliant on the ignorance of Muslims and we (Muslims) have proven to be rich in ignorance.

If you ... Pakistan ... want to achieve anything that has any meaning, then sever the habit of watching bollywood/hollywood filth. Funny how most people fail to see the reality even when it stairs you point blank in the face. This filth called "bollywood" is from a nation that had Islam for 1000 years, yet today Muslims burn and are slaughtered whole sale by hinduvtas. Whereas it's elder brother "hollywood" is wholly owned by zionists Jews and they have murdered and raped Palestinian Muslims for the last 70 years.

Yet Muslims of nearly Islamic Republics, watch bollywood/hollywood filth, like a bunch of heroin addicts. Pathetic!!!!

There cheap attack make sense

If there would have been Umar bin Khattab (RZ) today then these Gau mutra fan boys would have lost Delhi too along with Kashmir

Delhi would have been a bonus in the package.
You are basically promoting terrorism instead of showing remorse. You should feel sorry that your so called Holy warriors are the ones who threw away innocent Kashmiri pandits out of their homes.

You are basically promoting terrorism instead of showing remorse. You should feel sorry that your so called Holy warriors are the ones who threw away innocent Kashmiri pandits out of their homes.
They were thrown out by Governor Jagmohan's fear mongering.

Some 300 pandits killed in 30 years compared to 70k Muslims killed. Never seen an Indian condemn killing of 70k Muslims; they always magnify the ant and ignore the elephant in the room.

So, jihadis made them leave by killing such a small number?
Ever thought about the 70k plus Muslims killed? Why didn't they leave and Pandits left? Connect the dots.

There are far more crimes committed by Indian government and army in kashmir. No hindu feels sorry for them. Then why should I feel sorry for a few dozen deaths that hindus exaggerate to justify occupation

So you are now justifying conquest of Umar?

Weren't the first four caliph of Islam 'holy men' and 'men of peace'?

Back
Top Bottom