Indian bodies are not designed to bowl fast - Zaheer Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indians are more of batsmen than bowlers, I guess.

Our batting is more artistic and we guide & time the ball well compared to some of the others who use brute force.
Charismatic!!!
Our batsmen such as Afridi are more charasmatic and popular than even Sachin. Prove me wrong.

How can one expect a athletic body from a nation whose majority population is malnourished.Where planning commission say only Rs.32 /day is enough.where the govt allow tens of billions of dollars foodgrains to rot in its godowns but dont give it to the hungry population.Thats the main reason maoist revolution will succeed over these blood sucker indian govt.

Don't bring in the malnourished crap here....It is no rocket Science that younger generations follow their idols, their heroe's...Indian team generally has provided us great batsman then great bowler..so it is quite obvious that a young boy in the streets of India will tend to follow Sachin Tendulkar then a Pakistan boy who will see his idol in Wasim Akram...

Pakistan also has lot of poverty yet they are undoubtedly the best bowling team in the world..join the dots plz...

pak also had good batters man better than you or equal to you but u in your whole history never had bowlers like wasim

So they just put up 4 spinners and prepare a pitch that looks like some one went over it with a cheese grater, situation normal ;)

This is the reason for Zahir Khan I think so...That is why he is always going to service center... He is now one good example of a car that you can find more into service center then racing track…I believe this is good time to take retirement for him.

This is the reason for Zahir Khan I think so...That is why he is always going to service center... He is now one good example of a car that you can find more into service center then racing track…I believe this is good time to take retirement for him.

lol, indians are so thankless, did you forget khan is the world cup the service' he did to you ppl??

India do have world class bowlers --

hint hint his name starts with Z and ends with R ;)

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Also SL don't have natural fast bowlers except for Malinga again.

Guess Pakistan is odd one out

lol, indians are so thankless, did you forget khan is the world cup the service' he did to you ppl??

No Doubt we are respecting Zaheer a lot, he is our one of valuable asset...But Now his body is not allowing him to do so what he is known for...That is why every cricket expert says we should learn to play without Zaheer...Please do not take my word into different sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom