What's new

Indian arrested for leaking BrahMos secrets to Pakistan

upload_2018-10-8_12-23-59.png

Aerospace engineer held for leaking info to Pakistan
PTI
Nagpur, October 08, 2018 17:40 IST
Updated: October 08, 2018 19:14 IST

A engineer was nabbed in a joint operation by the Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squads

A engineer with the Aerospace unit near here was arrested on Monday for allegedly leaking “technical information” to Pakistan, an official said.

The engineer was nabbed in a joint operation by the Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squads (ATS) at Wardha Road facility, an ATS official said.

The engineer was living in a rented accommodation on Wardha Road since the last year, his landlord said.

Landlord said the police team arrived at the building at 5.30 a.m and was there till 5 p.m.

Landlord said the engineer hails from Roorkee and got married two months ago. “He was staying with his wife here and had given his Aadhaar card copy and a certificate from his employer to me while moving in,” he said.

Aerospace was formed as a joint venture between India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).

The company was established in India through an inter-governmental agreement signed on February 12, 1998.

CBI to file closure report in missing student case

New Delhi, October 08, 2018 11:52 IST

Updated: October 08, 2018 12:22 IST

The agency had, on last hearing, told the Court that it wanted to file closure report stating it has not been able to trace student, who has been missing since October 15, 2016.

The Delhi High Court on Monday allowed the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), which was probing into the disappearance of student ,to submit a closure report at a trial court here.

The agency had, on last hearing, told the Court that it wanted to file closure report stating it has not been able to trace student, who has been missing since October 15, 2016.

While allowing CBI's plea, a Bench of Justice and Justice said student's mother can raise her grievances before the trial court where report is filed.

The Court also rejected student's mother plea seeking a further probe by another special investigation team comprising officials not belonging to the probe agency.

The student had gone missing a day after a scuffle with some other students.

The Court had transferred the case to the CBI after Delhi police remained clueless about his whereabouts seven months after he went missing.

The CBI had submitted that it has probed all the angles and that its investigation in the case was complete.

Opposing the submission, student’s mother had said that the CBI has not probed the matter ‘in a fair manner’.

Student’s mother counsel had contended that it was a “political case” and that the “CBI has succumbed to the pressure of its masters”.

On the contention of student’s mother counsel that the CBI has not conducted custodial interrogation of any suspect, the CBI counsel said it was the discretion of the agency whether to arrest a person.

Last edited:
He was my senior in college. Knew him by name. He was the mechanical branch topper. Cant believe students from such premier institutes would stoop to this level. Still in shock.
All things being relative....

There are two more engineers under the radar ... good job IB
Aerospace engineer held for leaking info to Pakistan
PTI
Nagpur, October 08, 2018 17:40 IST
Updated: October 08, 2018 19:14 IST

A engineer was nabbed in a joint operation by the Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squads

A engineer with the Aerospace unit near here was arrested on Monday for allegedly leaking “technical information” to Pakistan, an official said.

The engineer was nabbed in a joint operation by the Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squads (ATS) at Wardha Road facility, an ATS official said.

The engineer was living in a rented accommodation on Wardha Road since the last year, his landlord said.

Landlord said the police team arrived at the building at 5.30 a.m and was there till 5 p.m.

Landlord said the engineer hails from Roorkee and got married two months ago. “He was staying with his wife here and had given his Aadhaar card copy and a certificate from his employer to me while moving in,” he said.

Aerospace was formed as a joint venture between India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).

The company was established in India through an inter-governmental agreement signed on February 12, 1998.

All the bravado aside, I am just thinking why a recently married person with excellent academic record and on his dream job would do that? I mean he probably had access to a lot of girls (Indian weakness), money, fame, respect etc etc etc..

Why?

All the bravado aside, I am just thinking why a recently married person with excellent academic record and on his dream job would do that? I mean he probably had access to a lot of girls (Indian weakness), money, fame, respect etc etc etc..

Why?
There's always a better bobs&vagene out there for pajeets. :)

Back
Top Bottom