What's new

Indian Army's war crimes in Kashmir - 2011

I wish them death... pathetic mass murdering occupyin ...a2

Ha...I wish the pak***** ......never mind I'd get banned. All I say is If I were the commanding officer of J&K ops I'd say kill everyone who raises a voice against indian constitution (includes women). Bloody b****** good job india and good job israel in palestine

I wish them death... pathetic mass murdering occupyin ...a2
Oh? How many videos do you want me to show you of the PA/ISI butchering Balochis? Yes, as you said, it's pathetic mass murdering occupyin ...a2

Get your smokin' house in order first before pointing fingers at others! Jeeez!

we should have taken him out,give him a hot water bath with special yardley soaps sourced directly from the buckinham palace,gave him a nice haircut,new gucci clothes,a royal suite in taj,and make him run for the MLA or MP in the elections.

Killing a Terrorist is a war crime :lol:

Awesome Video!! Kill all these dog sh!t terrorist scums !! :tup::tup::tup:

I hope army could have caught him alive and tortured him to that extent that this scum could have begged for death!!And ofcorse who knows some information could have been gathered!

Btw ...Great job by soldiers who knows this dog sh!t could have grenade or sucide waist around him!!

FREEKIN AWESOME...!!!!

What bullshit!Indian army went there in 1989 a good 42 years after independence because the kashmiris thought they were too cool.Now they ll get butt fucked until they can crawl to ***.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom