Indian Armyman kills two personnel in J&K

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jawan kills two Army personnel in J&K
10 Nov 2007, 1525 hrs IST,PTI

JAMMU: An Army jawan on Saturday killed a Junior Commissioned Officer and a jawan with his service weapon in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir, a defence spokesman said.

Sepoy Vivek Kumar Sharma at the Corps Battle School at Bhalara in Bhaderwah town killed Subedar Siju Alex and Havaldar Brij Bihari, around 1150 hours, he said.

The sepoy has been taken into custody and would be handed over to police for further investigation, he said.

Meanwhile, Army has ordered a court of inquiry into the incident, the spokesman added.

Jawan kills two Army personnel in J&K-India-The Times of India

What happend to the Psychological traning the India prepared for its Soldiers in Indian Held Kashmir to overcome suicides and this kinda shooting of own collegues ???

What happend to the Psychological traning the India prepared for its Soldiers in Indian Held Kashmir to overcome suicides and this kinda shooting of own collegues ???

This is not the first time something of this sort happened. In the past also there had been reports of soliders killing their superior officers.

ooooooooo....we can understand the psychological pressure they are facing....i read somewhere that the Indian Army send their what we call Jawans to J&k as a punishment...punishment for what i don't know...but i think thats true.

Indeed J&K is difficult to serve in for Indian Soldiers as
1. they had to do things which even they think are not justified (but than its all rmy is about they have to follow the orders).

2. they are forced to go to J&K to serve.

BTW there was a news today that due to firing of indian army two of the senior officers were killed i dont know if its true or not i did not got the news.

this may be true as this is not a new story...it happened many times in the past...so this is not surperised news...

ooooooooo....we can understand the psychological pressure they are facing....i read somewhere that the Indian Army send their what we call Jawans to J&k as a punishment...punishment for what i don't know...but i think thats true.

OOoH!

Great you read it somewhere and obviously you will not be able to recall where you read it. Maybe in "Hallowed Dreams"? ;)

I must have been punished a lot since half my army career was in Kashmir!

Sadly for your dreams and reading the mythical piece, I enjoyed every minute of it.

One should not appear to be devoid of natural brainpower to be analytical. If 99% of the Indian Army has sometimes or the other been in J&K, then it is a damned hell of lot of chaps on punishment!

I would look like an idiot if I were to say that "I read somewhere that Pakistani Army is ready to revolt". Fortunately, I am not an idiot to say so because such a statement is beyond even below average intelligence!

Indeed J&K is difficult to serve in for Indian Soldiers as
1. they had to do things which even they think are not justified (but than its all rmy is about they have to follow the orders).

2. they are forced to go to J&K to serve.

BTW there was a news today that due to firing of indian army two of the senior officers were killed i dont know if its true or not i did not got the news.

Jana,

You are proving to be a good journalist!

OOoH!

Great you read it somewhere and obviously you will not be able to recall where you read it. Maybe in "Hallowed Dreams"? ;)

I must have been punished a lot since half my army career was in Kashmir!

Sadly for your dreams and reading the mythical piece, I enjoyed every minute of it.

One should not appear to be devoid of natural brainpower to be analytical. If 99% of the Indian Army has sometimes or the other been in J&K, then it is a damned hell of lot of chaps on punishment!

I would look like an idiot if I were to say that "I read somewhere that Pakistani Army is ready to revolt". Fortunately, I am not an idiot to say so because such a statement is beyond even below average intelligence!

Jana,

You are proving to be a good journalist!

so you were in army...ooo and in Kashmir...actually my uncle is in Pak Army and he is in WAH...POF wah...so they provide me many such info....by seeing my craze in military...and moreover that was not the dream...u r or were in army...so talk like an army person...

and moreover i have read many many years back i guess thats the sunday magzine and my uncle also told me about this

reduction in troopl evels have left the army overstretched & overworked.

so much so that they can't even find enough time to accomodate Psychological traning

so you were in army...ooo and in Kashmir...actually my uncle is in Pak Army and he is in WAH...POF wah...so they provide me many such info....by seeing my craze in military...and moreover that was not the dream...u r or were in army...so talk like an army person...

I was at my polite best.

It does not really require much of intelligence or even any intelligence to realise the obtuse fertility of nonsensical thoughts since it catapults over the moon the basic tenets of comprehension of military deployment.

As far as Ordnance Factory people being in the know of military activities and that too of foreign army with such intimate details is concerned, that too is a new high in military intelligence services!

I presume it would be adequate in the interest of the Pakistan, if such personnel showed equal diligence in doing their work at hand instead of spinning yarns that appeal to the hearts of those who are frustrated and forlorn!

I really do not require a 'craze in the military' poster to tell me how to 'talk like a army person'. Is there some special way/ language how military personnel in Pakistan talk?

It is time you set aside your 'craze' and instead understand the military methods if indeed it interests you.

Otherwise, you will appear, as you have appeared, a laughing stock!

Your name dropping of magazines you feel is adequate to substantiate your wild stories aimed to show that you are 'in the know' and so with the Joneses! Do let us know the date and link.

Thank you.

Actually its quite the opposite: The best and fresh troops are sent to kashmir.
Even then its not enough since these Mujahideen are such a pain in the ***.

You can see how the Pakistani army is suffering at the hands of these extremists.

One wonders if one has also heard that military personnel of Pakistan are sent to FATA, Waziristhan, Swat Valley on punishment posting to be killed and hence surrendering without firing a shot!

Indeed, if someone harboured such a stupid claim, then he should immediately consult a psychiatrist and anyway, in Pakistan, it is easier. He would be tried in a Military Court as per the amended Army Act and tried for treason sedition/ rumour mongering, unless the Military Court is kind and considers the person a lunatic!

It is time that people debate with some semblance of reality and not give vent to frustration by spinning ridiculous ideas and inane statements as facts heard from sources equally frustrated and delirious!

Despite everything you say

its a fact that suicide and killing own collegues by indian soldiers in Held Kashmir is a headach and its a fact.
No matter how much you sling on us and bring situation on ourside, its a problem which has been lingering on and on

Back
Top Bottom