What's new

Indian Army: Viral Video On Incident On Borders Are Not Authenticated

India is making it clear that only people with malafide intent are indulging in this propaganda to create a wedge between China and India. Currently, there is no violence between China and India.

No, they are saying :

We will give u a Good Thrash if you dare enter our Territory. Make of a Video of . Post it online.
Then Deny that we did it in the first place and Pretend that NOTHING HAPPENED.

Who wants war, if u cn repeat Doklam !

No, they are saying :

We will give u a Good Thrash if you dare enter our Territory. Make of a Video of . Post it online.
Then Deny that we did it in the first place and Pretend that NOTHING HAPPENED.

Who wants war, if u cn repeat Doklam !
Doklam itself is now in chinese hands as per your own mil analysts.

Repeat what? Thrashing? We also saw pics of wounded indians lying on ground:

D9B9505F-3285-4467-A4A9-EDA636C95338.jpeg

That said chinese are sitting inside what you claim as indian occupied territory.
Walk the talk, coz bullshyt cant walk..

Doklam itself is now in chinese hands as per your own mil analysts.

Repeat what? Thrashing? We also saw pics of wounded indians lying on ground:

View attachment 637082

I think that pic is from Hollywood Set. Of course not.
But unless Chinese Govt. OFFICALY Claims, Just like that the video above it will be what is it ... "Rumor"

Btw, We do know that Soldiers from BOTH SIDES got hurt.

I think that pic is from Hollywood Set. Of course not.
But unless Chinese Govt. OFFICALY Claims, Just like that the video above it will be what is it ... "Rumor"

Btw, We do know that Soldiers from BOTH SIDES got hurt.
You can claim whatever, hardproof cant be refuted by mere statements.

That said facts about doklam and ladakh cant be refuted.. and have been accepted by your own generals and analysts.

You can claim whatever, hardproof cant be refuted by mere statements.

Chinese Pic x 1 VS Indian Video x 3

Whats there to Refute or Accept. if you can accept 1 Chinese Pic, You cannot deny 3 x Indian Videos.
BOTH have NOT BEEN AUTHENTICAED BY ANY SIDE. Period. IA, has official said the Vids ( Chinese getting Thrashed ) is "UnAuthenticated".

Its only Guys like you that want to believe they are 100% real. Its your problem.

That said facts about doklam and ladakh cant be refuted.. and have been accepted by your own generals and analysts.

Doklam ?

This is the Doklam Result : https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/doklam-who-won

which says > Unless China brings back the bulldozers soon, India will have won this round.

Period.

What Generals are you talking about ? Give some links/documents, I would love to discuss with you.

I never knew pagans fight wars like this Lol, with sticks and stones and some flying kicks and abusing. Both parties are just :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I never knew pagans fight wars like this Lol, with sticks and stones and some flying kicks and abusing. Both parties are just :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Its how, Intelligent Nuclear Powers with $60 Billion Trade Fight. They Know whats at stake.
Do you know that there are NO GUNS ON INDO-CHINA LAC ?

Thats an outstanding arrangment.

Iron Brother is now "Pagan" ?? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Its how, Intelligent Nuclear Powers with $50 Billion Trade Fight. They Know whats at stake.
Do you know that there are NO GUNS ON INDO-CHINA LAC ?

Thats an outstanding arrangment.

Sadly :rofl:

Iron Brother is now "Pagan" ?? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I never said they or you are my brothers Lol, I'm not even allowed to eat meat from the people of the book and you guys are pagans lmao.

But yes you people are equals to me in humanity thats for sure. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom