What's new

Indian Army using Cluster bombs on Civilian population

Members are advised to not to quote troll posts containing fake accounts as there are millions of accounts by Raj & Kumar pretending to be some Junaid & Ahmed or Baloch on the Twitter & FaceBook. Do not quote back, report and move on.

An update is here that India is cutting down any communication link from India occupied Kashmir with outside world. In hour or so; there will be no communication with IoK.

Members are advised to not to quote troll posts containing fake accounts as there are millions of accounts by Raj & Kumar pretending to be some Junaid & Ahmed or Baloch on the Twitter & FaceBook. Do not quote back, report and move on.

An update is here that India is cutting down any communication link from India occupied Kashmir with outside world. In hour or so; there will be no communication with IoK.

But a million $ question is why?

@Oscar which Platform IA use to deliver these Cluster bombs ? can they be fired from Artillery ? or they used Air platform ?

But a million $ question is why?

There are numerous observations as why.

1) Possible abolition of 35-A.
2) Heating up region through Kashmir as Modi was ignored for Afghanistan Talks.
3) Fury over Trump mediation offer which can play a role in these times when Pakistan is helping US.
4) Preparation for kind of false attack or may be let it to happen like Pulwama.

So there are many reasons to cut it from outside world that India may not get exposed for their atrocities & barbarianism in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

There are numerous observations as why.

1) Possible abolition of 35-A.
2) Heating up region through Kashmir as Modi was ignored for Afghanistan Talks.
3) Fury over Trump mediation offer which can play a role in these times when Pakistan is helping US.
4) Preparation for kind of false attack or may be let it to happen like Pulwama.

So there are many reasons to cut it from outside world that India may not get exposed for their atrocities & barbarianism in Indian Occupied Kashmir.
Adding more what are on plates.
1. Trifurcation of the Jammu, that will give huge political Mileage in coming Jammu election
2. Also Article 370 is planned for abrogation as well on top of Article35A
3. Killing of some pro-separatist using some excuse to eliminate them for long.
4. 4 more state elections are coming, All are in Hindu dominated areas so to build Modi image, and win over these election. Kashmir will be hot for next few months.

I suggest you to join a Defence forum only if you have a basic knowledge of defence related things.
It's quite irritating to go through such Zahilana discussion.

Cluster Bombs are a thing that can be dropped only from plane
No from arty or mortar.

And toy bombs can not be fired from a barrel. They need to be planted.

Ask Hafiz Seid.
It is quite a 'kovva naak le gaya' like situation.

Cluster munitions are not always meant "Cluster Bombs"----They are separate things, you retard.

Infact, 'cluster munitions' can be fired from small, low-calibre artillery guns.

Your imagination of massively destructive cluster bomb is not what is being talked about here.

Talk about having no idea bout "defence-related affairs" :lol:

Well i received a strike for my posts and i didn't even which post or what rules i violated but have your way.

If you don't want to listen to other side then good it's your show to run. Out from this thread.

Well i received a strike for my posts and i didn't even which post or what rules i violated but have your way.

If you don't want to listen to other side then good it's your show to run. Out from this thread.

This is about fake news/fake twitter accounts sharing and also, trolling whereby the so-called Junaid (I am sure he will be no one but some call center troll) tweeting and accusing Pakistan. The other side has to come with facts & with original or credible accounts to say. Everyone can become a Kashmiri or to say, a Yatri cursing and abusing Modi until & unless that isn't a verified source account. This rule maintains transparency and discourage the fake & propaganda for both sides.

This is about fake news/fake twitter accounts sharing and also, trolling whereby the so-called Junaid (I am sure he will be no one but some call center troll) tweeting and accusing Pakistan. The other side has to come with facts & with original or credible accounts to say. Everyone can become a Kashmiri or to say, a Yatri cursing and abusing Modi until & unless that isn't a verified source account. This rule maintains transparency and discourage the fake & propaganda for both sides.
I won't resist you as it's your show and you know you have to listen to the other side even if it doesn't suits your viewpoint but one request from me to merge all threads into one relating this issue as at the time 3-4 threads ruining, this will continue way further then anyone anticipate.

So which cluster munition was used?
M483a1

We are expecting the f*cking "international community" to do the work for us and stop India from belligerence

Read the statement by DG ISPR.

It is the same bullshit where he has asked international community to stop India
Yes, and it brings a point! Begging international interference and UN is self defeatist. India is belligerent and has rightly evaluated Pakistan is weak and looking at foreign powers with hopeful eyes. No one will come.

I won't resist you as it's your show and you know you have to listen to the other side even if it doesn't suits your viewpoint but one request from me to merge all threads into one relating this issue as at the time 3-4 threads ruining, this will continue way further then anyone anticipate.

You are always welcome to present your side & others, here to represent their side respectively. Such actions are only to discourage fake news or non-credible sources. Otherwise, the opposition will spam the discussion utilizing same leverage under "listen to other side" therefore, moderation is done for the both sides.

Yes, duplicate threads are usually merged. I will look into this if subjects deserves to be merged in one thread. I would like to mention that in-case where event is the same but issue are different and too vast then discussions are mostly kept separate for the interest of productivity and inputs on the subjects respectively.

Like cluster bomb news then,
Indian troops deployment &,
abrogation of 34A etc and
Heavy exchange of fire at LoC.

Sometimes separate discussion help to catch up with relevant & specific information or inputs in short time for members. However, I will still look into this.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom