What's new

Indian Army nabs Kashmiri local youth turned terrorist alive, as promised to his mother

He create coffin maker jobs in India.

That's all you are fan of musharraf ?
There are lakhs of terrorist who are doing same job for india and pakistan, you Must be proud of them.

That's all you are fan of musharraf ?
There are lakhs of terrorist who are doing same job for india and pakistan, you Must be proud of them.

Yes India does the same but using terrorists, means killing civilians attacking soft targets.

Yes India does the same but using terrorists, means killing civilians attacking soft targets.
As you sow so shall you reap.
Zia and musharraf made Pakistan as burning example of it.

It was otherwise ,
Zia and musharraf scewed pakistan big time.
Terrorism which is haunting pakistan today is gift of afghan jehad , a legacy of madarsa taliban left by zia and later musharraf.

I love how vajpai went to US with bleeding dhoti.
Zia's terror on hindu army was over whelming.

If this is true then its great! They should do this with every terrorsit.

Indian nation is world famous for raping... Indian army is 100x more worst than Indian public.

Believe me if that was the case, we would have solved the issue in the valley long, long ago.
It is sadly their benevolence that gets in the way of finding a permanent solution there.

Believe me if that was the case, we would have solved the issue in the valley long, long ago.
It is sadly their benevolence that gets in the way of finding a permanent solution there.

Exactly.
If only someone in the Indian polity had the guts to authorize a pakistani style Indian zarb-e-azb in kashmir, i.e. proper extermination of terrorists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom