What's new

Indian army man open fires on other soldier killed one other injured...

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jawan on poll duty in Bengal opens fire inside Assam Rifles camp
Lakshmikant Barman reportedly fired 18 rounds which killed a fellow jawan - identified as Bholanath Das, while two others were injured in the incident.

783777-12121212.jpg

An Assam Rifles' jawan on Thursday opened fire inside his camp in Baghnan in West Bengal, killing one and injuring two others in what could be a case of fratricide. He was deputed in Howrah on poll duty.

Lakshmikant Barman reportedly fired 18 rounds which killed a fellow trooper - identified as Bholanath Das, while two others were injured in the incident. While the injured have been rushed to a hospital for medical assistance, Barman has been taken into custody.

The reason for Barman firing inside the camp is not clear yet.
https://zeenews.india.com/lok-sabha...ns-fire-inside-assam-rifles-camp-2200391.html

Jawan on poll duty in Bengal opens fire inside Assam Rifles camp
Lakshmikant Barman reportedly fired 18 rounds which killed a fellow jawan - identified as Bholanath Das, while two others were injured in the incident.

783777-12121212.jpg

An Assam Rifles' jawan on Thursday opened fire inside his camp in Baghnan in West Bengal, killing one and injuring two others in what could be a case of fratricide. He was deputed in Howrah on poll duty.

Lakshmikant Barman reportedly fired 18 rounds which killed a fellow trooper - identified as Bholanath Das, while two others were injured in the incident. While the injured have been rushed to a hospital for medical assistance, Barman has been taken into custody.

The reason for Barman firing inside the camp is not clear yet.
https://zeenews.india.com/lok-sabha...ns-fire-inside-assam-rifles-camp-2200391.html
That's a nice looking ak 103

No man , its hannumaan jee :lol:
Dude as much as we hate bhartis( gangadeshis)
You should not make fun of Hinduism even though you may disagree with it even surah al kafiroon says " lukum deenu kum wali ya deen "
Just a suggestion

Dude as much as we hate bhartis( gangadeshis)
You should not make fun of Hinduism even though you may disagree with it even surah al kafiroon says " lukum deenu kum wali ya deen "
Just a suggestion
Its not a religion of Allah . i don't make fun of christians , jews but this man made religion is far too stupid to respect .....

Its not a religion of Allah . i don't make fun of christians , jews but this man made religion is far too stupid to respect .....
Sir surah al kafiroon was given with regards to the bhut parast of makkah, as Muslims we are forbidden to make fun of any religion , yes this doesn't prohibit constructive critiscim of good niyat, yet riduculization is wrong ,
I understand your frustration and have hatred against the gangetic hordes due to personal reasons of being a Kashmiri, yet won't ridicule their religion as I'd except a decent man to not ridicule mine

@Army research @hasnainfirst

I appreciate both are you arguing and quoting Quran.. However, the ayat is different where we are abstained abusing/swearing other religion gods/holy people etc
Surah kafiroon ayah 'For you, your religion and for me, mine' is different.. It was said as mushrik had also concept of Allah. When Prophet (SW) sa believe in Allah and His messenger, they used to reply 'We already believe in Allah'.. So it was revealed ' i worship what you don't' la aa budu ma ta budoon just to differentiate (meaning you say you worship Allah but not in same way and concept as muslims). in last ayat it was emphasised again, that your religion is different even if you believe in Allah (as they associate partners with Him).. See a third person noun was used not teh name of Allah in whole surah..

that ayat is this
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=6&verse=108

@Army research @hasnainfirst

I appreciate both are you arguing and quoting Quran.. However, the ayat is different where we are abstained abusing/swearing other religion gods/holy people etc
Surah kafiroon ayah 'For you, your religion and for me, mine' is different.. It was said as mushrik had also concept of Allah. When Prophet (SW) sa believe in Allah and His messenger, they used to reply 'We already believe in Allah'.. So it was revealed ' i worship what you don't' la aa budu ma ta budoon just to differentiate (meaning you say you worship Allah but not in same way and concept as muslims). in last ayat it was emphasised again, that your religion is different even if you believe in Allah (as they associate partners with Him).. See a third person noun was used not teh name of Allah in whole surah..

that ayat is this
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=6&verse=108
I was just quoting it to say that ridiculing other religions is wrong ,

Now i may present
The one and only Self destructive Army

Back
Top Bottom