What's new

Indian Army is operating Geo Thermal Projects at Siachen

Dude u actually searched for a source for that BS :lol:

LOLZ...Ppl wanted source so I searched as our Pakistani friend forgot it (mite b a case of Short term memory loss):rofl:

Anyways the water source can help IA in many ways as mentioned in the article & who knows a small powerplant also...:agree:

Dude u actually searched for a source for that BS :lol:

LOLZ...Ppl wanted source so I searched as our Pakistani friend forgot it (mite b a case of Short term memory loss):rofl:

Anyways the water source can help IA in many ways as mentioned in the article & who knows a small powerplant also...:agree:

I would like to answer them all one by one

1st of all illusions8: I never disclose my source of information. As far as the question of links is concern SupermanouverableStealth has posted a very informated link. The hot water that discovered in Siachen was a result of dredging that Indian Army had made at the height of 10000 ft.

Rajaraja Chola Sb: I am not from ISI,

Tarrar has pointed out good things but as far as General Musharaf is concern I don’t agree with him I feel that it was Gen Musharaf who gave liberty to Jamat Ali Shah who helped Indians build NempBago dam and other water facilities harmful for Pakistan and helpful for Indians.
Its not a conspiracy theory, it’s a truth

Mr. Bindas Indians are digging for Geo Thermal Energy at such a great height to cater the needs of their army present in the area e.g. Siachen, Ladakh, Kashmir etc…..

1st of all illusions8: I never disclose my source of information. As far as the question of links is concern SupermanouverableStealth has posted a very informated link. The hot water that discovered in Siachen was a result of dredging that Indian Army had made at the height of 10000 ft.

Tarrar has pointed out good things but as far as General Musharaf is concern I don’t agree with him I feel that it was Gen Musharaf who gave liberty to Jamat Ali Shah who helped Indians build NempBago dam and other water facilities harmful for Pakistan and helpful for Indians.

Mr. Bindas Indians are digging for Geo Thermal Energy at such a great height to cater the needs of their army present in the area e.g. Siachen, Ladakh, Kashmir etc…..

I heard somewhere that its AGAINST forum rules to open a thread without a source link. all hearsays are not accepted..now go genius...scale the heights of Siachin..if you can :P

It's funny a thread on Rafale's AESA radar which had India in the title was closed within in a few posts for not having a source yet it was trivial and mundane yet this nonsensical sensationalist drivel is allowed to remain despite no credible information other than one man's ramblings.

Whats the source of your information?, any links available?

Sources are normally not required when talk about india as india is symbol of evil toward pakistan so it is good to believe in every story which leads to such results,,,,,,,,,, hahahhahaha

be3.jpg

geothermal vents under a glacier? at a height of over 4000m ?

you have to be kidding me or severely deluded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom