What's new

Indian Army destroys Pakistani posts on LoC

Whats more ironic is how indian army shyt on its own self by disgracefully leaking videos of body exchange ceremonies...

What a bunch of low lives..

But than what more can be expected from a military plagued by fratricides,suicides,fake encounters,destroying its own bunker drama,wife swapping,rapes and whatnot.

Comes from a person who confessed that his father is a Pakistani general and had fun killing balochis.

Right?

Comes from a person who confessed that his father is a Pakistani general and had fun killing balochis.

Right?

Funny.. you are telling a Baloch he loves killing his own people? pretty fukin retarded or just a low live troll... maybe its a tie.

No I remember you claiming that very long back. I remember you used to troll INDIAN forums.

Just answer:

1) Your father is in Pakistan army?

2) He has killed people?

:rofl: piss off.

Last edited:
No I remember you claiming that very long back. I remember you used to troll INDIAN forums.

Just answer:

1) Your father is in Pakistan army?

2) He has killed people?

Oh were did you drop from we don't kill our men unlike India we have discipline which you guys seriously lack as you cannot tell the difference between s civilian and a soldier shows a lot of confidence your side mare

Just say your father is a Pakistani soldier or not?

Common knowledge .. im Baluch .. also common knowledge..

jk.jpg

A vacated house destroyed. residents can be seen in few pictures after firing. How come a post is hit and did not fire back at all but a complete silence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom