What's new

Indian Army deserted their post after Pakistan retaliated on LOC

But why Indian Army, health and other Govt. officials ran away and left the poor civilians helpless.

Do you happen to know NLI..Read about them. And for your Information, there was world wide support or India due to its stand, it wont cross LOC. And regarding bodies, it is utterly disrespectful and cowardly act

Yes I know about NLI. They were the ones defending the LOC. And india won't cross LOC? But why did they tried when their begging failed? Your govt was literally begging all capitals so that they pressure Pakistan for withdrawl. But due to deep frustration you tried to cross LOC and even send fighter jets. 2 of your fighter jets were blown out of skies whereas NLI fought bravely and failed indian attempts to cross LOC.

Yes I know about NLI. They were the ones defending the LOC. And india won't cross LOC? But why did they tried when their begging failed? Your govt was literally begging all capitals so that they pressure Pakistan for withdrawl. But due to deep frustration you tried to cross LOC and even send fighter jets. 2 of your fighter jets were blown out of skies whereas NLI fought bravely and failed indian attempts to cross LOC.

Read again...find out why NLI was incorporated within Infantry corps , Hint it has nothing to do with LOC..
As for rest of your noise :rofl::rofl: some day you will convince others also of your dream

Read again...find out why NLI was incorporated within Infantry corps , Hint it has nothing to do with LOC..
As for rest of your noise :rofl::rofl: some day you will convince others also of your dream
I've read again, and Again... & AGAIN and what matters the most is how Pakistani military crushed your occupier terrorists.

Pakistanis does not make much noise, by all records, that's in bharti genes. Look at arnab ghoswamia, modhi, rawat, etc.

Back
Top Bottom