What's new

Indian Army deserted their post after Pakistan retaliated on LOC

Lol where are you guys? It's just the beginning of the shit you people have started.

Do you Indians really think Pakistani Military would have forgiven you when you assholes decided to hit a van full of school girls. Hell no, retaliation would be severe and massive from our end. That's what we are doing.

Level of education in Pakistan is being deteriorated by the day, this along with there common infatuation with anything India, poses server crisis in near future.

Get some life guys, help yourselves.

I don't think Indian Journalists are illiterate Because he would have used word evacuated for Civilians but when he is using the word deserted that many Indian Army is coward
Fine, so when is pakistani army is taking over Arnia sector ?
Coz by now it should have made a international breaking news.
If pakistan army cannot take over a deserted sector then that does not speak a good words about pakistan army, does it ?
Comon prove it that your army is not a coward and have taken over the deserted sector.

Another glowing example of Madrassah English for you.

So if I were to say, a certain person deserted his wife and children and went to Vegas. That would means, he was in the army..lol ?

No that would mean he neglected his duty of care & responsibility towards his wife & kids & hence the word ‘deserted’ would best describe his action.

The civilian population residing close to the LOC has no duty or responsibility entrusted to them by state or society to stay in their houses & tend to their line of work ( livelihood not including any government employment ) in case of hostilities at LOC.

LOL - clutching at straws. How a "deserted look" became "deserters" requires some incredible logical gymnastics. The US-Canada border wears a deserted look. Hence, according to Pakistani logic - American and Canadian troops are deserters. Hahaha.
the news never says deserted look.
and US and Canada are at peace. deserted look in case of warlike situation is called coward army left the posts.

This is what happens when you dont finish your school you cannot comprehend 2 lines correctly.

It means Arnia sector is deserted by civilians now as its too dangerous for them as pakistani forces are hell bent on taking their lives away. Hence indian army had to come to rescue and shift them to safe location while indian army deals with the enemy of kashmiris who want to take their lives away.
Listen man, if Arnia sector is only deserted by civilians, then you should/must be very happy as an indian, so why so much anger and desperation/explaination...
calm down..

I don't think Indian Journalists are illiterate Because he would have used word evacuated for Civilians but when he is using the word deserted that many Indian Army is coward
I mean just check the anger/desperation in their (indians) posts.. they are desperate man...
Cannot be calm really when my kashmiri brothers are getting killed by pakistan army, and are forced to desert their home towns.

Thank god indian army is to rescue, or else what would have happened of poor innocent civilians cannot imagine.
hahahahahahhahah:-):-):-)
u disillusioned indian..those very kashmiri brothers pelting stones on ur indian army daily, showing Pakistani flags to ur indian soldiers publicly, Playing Pakistani anthem before cricket matches, ur army using those kashmiri brothers as human shield, and ur army chief awarding major gogoi for this, still calling them brothers..
u disillusioned indian..., they are our brothers, fact is your army had beating of a life time, so they deserted... simple
and again calm down....

What is important, is you people asking for full refund from your schools.(that is, if you paid anything and did go actually go to schools)

If someone were to say "It was a strong clue that the restaurant either had poor service or terrible food since it looked deserted"

Would that mean, before it was deserted, the army had been deployed at that restaurant ?

Nonsense!!
good. Indians have one good thing in them. they always find a way to deny the facts and keep themselves happy.

Cannot be calm really when my kashmiri brothers are getting killed by pakistan army, and are forced to desert their home towns.

Thank god indian army is to rescue, or else what would have happened of poor innocent civilians cannot imagine.
really.
you killed 100k Kashmiri's since 90s.
first go and investigate the mass graves of 4000 belonging to your kashmiri brothers.
baghal me churri mun me raam raam.

If they really were your bbrothers then you would never have been hell bent on taking away their lives like this mercilessly.
And deserting them in thousands from their home towns ?
Who forces women and children in winter out of their houses ? Even enemy will not do a act likethis and you call yourself their brothers. They will find it very hard to believe that in chill winter.
you are hell bent to prove u r diillusioned:-) indeed...
man we are hell bent on taking away lives of indian soldiers mercilessly, that is the very reason ur forces had to desert..

Awesome, look its only aggression that can make enemy's aggression/ill plans to die down...
you have to meet fire with fire..
there is no place for weak/appearing weak in our part of the world..

Throughout every aspect of your life, always retaliate to aggression with aggression. Anything else is a compromise which makes you look weak and emboldens your enemy.

Throughout every aspect of your life, always retaliate to aggression with aggression. Anything else is a compromise which makes you look weak and emboldens your enemy.
Wo urdu ka muhawra ha na..
Shaitan ko tofan ban ker milo tabhi wo bhagta ha, yeh LOC pe Pak soldiers jo indian army k sath ker rahay han us pe fit aata ha...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom