The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Army Colonel charge sheeted over terrorism charges
30 Aug, 2018

indian-army-colonel-charge-sheeted-over-terrorism-charges-1535572446-5242.jpg

NEW DELHI - Indian Army Colonel involved in terrorism case to be chargesheetd in Mumbai Court.

The trial court in Mumbai rejected the plea of Lt Col Prasad Purohit, an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, seeking deferring of framing of charges against him until the Bombay High Court decides his application.

Special judge for National Investigation Agency (NIA) cases Vinod Padalkar scheduled the framing of charges, a process after which the trial starts, for September 5.

The framing of charges should be deferred because the high court was yet to decide his challenge to the sanction by the Maharashtra government to prosecute him under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA), Purohit had said.

However, the court rejected his plea, said special public prosecutor Avinash Rasal.

The judge observed that there is no stay from the high court to the framing of charges, the prosecutor said.

On December 18, 2017, the Bombay High Court had refused to quash the sanction for Purohit's prosecution.

Purohit then moved the Supreme Court, which asked him to move the high court again. His fresh plea is now pending before the high court.

Purohit being a serving Army officer, a prior sanction for his prosecution was required.

Additional Chief Secretary of Maharashtra Home Department had granted the sanction on January 17, 2009.

Six people were killed and nearly 100 injured when a bomb strapped to a motorcycle went off at Malegaon, a town in Nashik district of Maharashtra, on September 29, 2008.

Was UN hanging by the LET balls when the did the blast? by the way who gives a **** to corrupt, racist and inept UN, dick sucking mouthpiece of the west.

What do you think? UN report states the Samjota blast was carried out by LET. So when are you guys arresting that fagot Hafeez?

What do you think? UN report states the Samjota blast was carried out by LET. So when are you guys arresting that fagot Hafeez?
do you have any concrete information on hafeez if yo jail ajit doval who openly accepted india as state involved and funding terror in pakistan yes if you give us open proof of hafees we will also jail them fact is gulit is far more open in your side than us you guys needle always hold on hafiz saeed when you do not have concrete proof to file him as guilty but ajit doval accepted from his own tongue

UN never said that! it happened way before(2006) mumbai attack-2008

False.... for your education here is a start

Claims by Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Samjhauta Express and other blast cases, that the RSS leadership had "sanctioned" these terror acts.

It was carried by a out by Hindu RSS fagot

Hafeez: No evidence provided by Indians only a story which Pakistani courts threw out. Stop making up stories

UN never said that! it happened way before(2006) mumbai attack-2008

he is an indian ... which means they never check the truth before speaking. They will say any thing to prove their self serving logic

False.... for your education here is a start

Claims by Swami Aseemanand, an accused in the Samjhauta Express and other blast cases, that the RSS leadership had "sanctioned" these terror acts.

It was carried by a out by Hindu RSS fagot

Hafeez: No evidence provided by Indians only a story which Pakistani courts threw out. Stop making up stories

he is an indian ... which means they never check the truth before speaking. They will say any thing to prove their self serving logic

Ok dumbwits here you go..

Arif Qasmani is the chief coordinator of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba’s (LeT) (QDe.118) dealings with other organizations and has provided significant support for LeT terrorist operations. Qasmani has worked with LeT to facilitate terrorist attacks, including the July 2006 train bombing in Mumbai, India, and the February 2007 Samjota Express bombing in Panipat, India. Qasmani utilized money that he received from Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar (QDi.135), an Indian crime figure and listed terrorism supporter, to facilitate the July 2006 train bombing in Mumbai, India. Qasmani also conducted fundraising activities on behalf of LeT in late 2005.

https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1267/aq_sanctions_list/summaries/individual/arif-qasmani

Now go and cry me a river.

Ok dumbwits here you go..

Arif Qasmani is the chief coordinator of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba’s (LeT) (QDe.118) dealings with other organizations and has provided significant support for LeT terrorist operations. Qasmani has worked with LeT to facilitate terrorist attacks, including the July 2006 train bombing in Mumbai, India, and the February 2007 Samjota Express bombing in Panipat, India. Qasmani utilized money that he received from Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar (QDi.135), an Indian crime figure and listed terrorism supporter, to facilitate the July 2006 train bombing in Mumbai, India. Qasmani also conducted fundraising activities on behalf of LeT in late 2005.

https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1267/aq_sanctions_list/summaries/individual/arif-qasmani

Now go and cry me a river.

Cant believe how stupid you are....you dont even check you basic facts. Then again you are a indian....

but have no fear I will educate you....

Samjhauta blast: UNSC still blames Lashkar-e-Taiba operative Arif Qasmani

In 2009, when Qasmani was sanctioned, the IB knew that the theory that Lashkar was responsible for the attack was legless. Yet, two successive governments chose not to make public the error, allowing lawyers for the accused to point to the UNSC sanctions as evidence for the alleged perpetrators.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...shkar-e-taiba-operative-arif-qasmani-4767235/

Last edited:
Cant believe how stupid you are....you dont even check you basic facts. Then again you are a indian....

but have no fear I will educate you....

Samjhauta blast: UNSC still blames Lashkar-e-Taiba operative Arif Qasmani

In 2009, when Qasmani was sanctioned, the IB knew that the theory that Lashkar was responsible for the attack was legless. Yet, two successive governments chose not to make public the error, allowing lawyers for the accused to point to the UNSC sanctions as evidence for the alleged perpetrators.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...shkar-e-taiba-operative-arif-qasmani-4767235/

Idiot, so you believe a newspaper article but not the UN report? That report was not only endorsed by India but by other countries including the US and EU as well.

Idiot, so you believe a newspaper article but not the UN report? That report was not only endorsed by India but by other countries including the US and EU as well.

look jackass you clearly got owned and now trying to cover it up by posting more luny toon comments... it is really pathetic

That indian media report was after a detailed investigation report and it was for your consumption. I dont relay on indian sources for anything.

The UN did not do an independent report and relied on indian government inputs which as usual turned up to be lies.

Every knows a hindu bastard did it.. which isnt a suprise India has conducted terrorism in East Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Baluchistan. like people like government

So your stop lies.

then again it is a typical hindu indian habit of making trouble and blaming on Pakistan... such as a case happened a few years back where indian passangers made a hoax call at Dubai airport claiming i am a pakistani and a bomb was going to go off...

the bafoon didnt realise Dubai has state of the art security and quickly arrest the indian idiot.

http://www.hoteliermiddleeast.com/19452-dubai-hotel-guest-jailed-for-airport-bomb-hoax/

more idiot indian hoaxes....lol

i guess like rapes this is another hindu indian disease

CEO arrested for hoax bomb call at airport
PTI/Mumbai
Filed on January 2, 2018 | Last updated on January 2, 2018 at 04.24 pm
AR-180109875.jpg&MaxW=780&imageVersion=16by9&NCS_modified=20180102191808

Apparently annoyed with the flight delays at the airport, Moorjani called a toll free number of the Mumbai International Airport.-Alamy Image

Vinod Moorjani, who was scheduled to travel from Mumbai to Delhi, was arrested at the airport in Mumbai.

A CEO of a US-based company has been arrested for allegedly making a hoax bomb call at the Mumbai International Airport after apparently being miffed over flight delays, an official said today.

Vinod Moorjani, who was scheduled to travel from Mumbai to Delhi, was arrested at the airport in Mumbai on Sunday, he said.

The 45-year-old was later supposed to take a connecting flight from Delhi to Rome en route to Virginia along with his wife and children, the official said.

Apparently annoyed with the flight delays at the airport, Moorjani called a toll free number of the Mumbai International Airport Pvt Ltd (MIAL) and told the woman operator that a bomb exploded in flight, an investigation officer in the case said.

Before the operator could hear more from Moorjani, he quickly hung up the call. The operator then alerted her seniors who in-turn informed the police, he said.

After an investigation, the Sahar police arrested Moorjani, who was spotted at a telephone booth in the CCTV footage of the airport, the official said.

The CEO of the US-based IT firm made the call to disrupt the Delhi flight schedules so that he could get a late night flight to Rome from the New Delhi airport if his travel from Mumbai got delayed, he said.

He was arrested and booked under IPC sections 506(II) (criminal intimidation), 505(I)(b) (intent to cause fear or alarm to public), the official said.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/international/india/ceo-arrested-for-hoax-bomb-call-at-airport

look jackass you clearly got owned and now trying to cover it up by posting more luny toon comments... it is really pathetic that media report which was after a detailed investigation report was for your consumption. I dont relay on indian sources for anything.

Every knows a hindu bastard did it.. which isnt a suprise India has conducted terrorism in East Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Baluchistan. like people like government

So your stop lies.

then again it is a typical hindu indian habit of making trouble and blaming on Pakistan... such as a case happened a few years back where indian passangers made a hoax call at Dubai airport claiming i am a pakistani and i have a bomb...

the bafoon didnt realise Dubai has state of the art security and quickly arrest the indian idiot.
look jackass you clearly got owned and now trying to cover it up by posting more luny toon comments... it is really pathetic that media report which was after a detailed investigation report was for your consumption. I dont relay on indian sources for anything.

So your stop lies.

then again it is a typical hindu indian habit of making trouble and blaming on Pakistan... such as a case happened a few years back where indian passangers made a hoax call at Dubai airport claiming i am a pakistani and a bomb was going to go off...

http://www.hoteliermiddleeast.com/19452-dubai-hotel-guest-jailed-for-airport-bomb-hoax/

Idiot, answere this one question. What do you believe more, a UN report or a Indian media report?

Idiot, answere this one question. What do you believe more, a UN report or a Indian media report?

Jackass

re-read what i wrote... carefully

can believe you are back after the public humilation i gave you

then again you are a shameless civilsation

The same UN report which said Iraq had WMDs?

It was a report after indian government input.. indian never allowed UN to do an independent verfication. It never does.

This guy is just a another indian idiot... who just has a self serving logic.

remember 90% of indians are idiots as certified by their own Judge

Back
Top Bottom