What's new

Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat in Nepal for Nepali Army Day

He looks more fed than average Pakistani soldier.

a-pakistani-soldier-stand-nearby-the-ruins-of-a-destroyed-hsopital-d3ncff.jpg

pakistani-soldiers-stop-motorcyclists-on-a-street-leading-to-air-picture-id488866118

Than why did your hanuman army dismiss tej bahadur?

None of our soldiers are complaining about the food they eat

Why your Mohammad army can not feed its soldiers to at least look better than Tej Bahadur. (Pictures Attached)
Those above posted image of rangers not PA, PA is much better in shape as compare to hungry IA, you intentionally posts the image of skinny ranger:hitwall:

First picture of either fc or blauch regiment in shalwar kameez that why they looking skinny and last pics shows you that they far better fit than IA

https://goo.gl/images/RQhGNi
Compare to last image with PA @hit&run&hitagain :hitwall:

So you admit certain forces in Pakistan are malnourished.

All the pictures I have posted shows fatigued, skinny and weak Pakistani soldiers. Hardly any good standard of a well nourished army.

Looks like feed on 'Gandey and Achaar".

NVfqa3z.jpg

So you admit certain forces in Pakistan are malnourished.

All the pictures I have posted shows fatigued, skinny and weak Pakistani soldiers. Hardly any good standard of a well nourished army.

Looks like feed on 'Gandey and Achaar".

NVfqa3z.jpg
May be he is new solider or recruit, as far i know there no complaints of bad meal servings what so ever PA looks more fit and muscular than meal hungry IA and in pdf and in YouTube that too much clips that common Indian soldiers complaining bad standard meals or complaining that officers used best standard meal whereas common Indian soldier used lowest standard meals @hit&run&hitagain :p::enjoy:

Hi @hit&run&hitagain butthurt use this on your butts its pain killer
https://goo.gl/images/UBe1Bi
You are answerless and shameless @hit&run&hitagain :sarcastic:

May be he is new solider or recruit, as far i know there no complaints of bad meal servings what so ever PA looks more fit and muscular than meal hungry IA and in pdf and in YouTube that too much clips that common Indian soldiers complaining bad standard meals or complaining that officers used best standard meal whereas common Indian soldier used lowest standard meals @hit&run&hitagain :p::enjoy:

Hi @hit&run&hitagain butthurt use this on your butts its pain killer
https://goo.gl/images/UBe1Bi
You are answerless and shameless @hit&run&hitagain :sarcastic:

A typical fallacious rant.

1. As far as I know.
2. No complaint means no problem.
3. Too many proofs available on internet.
4 Start abusing the Indians. Shameless, Butt Hurt, etc.
5. Use emoticons to add some cheap sarcasm to otherwise useless argument.

I have just started and you have already started to lose.

Next time don't derail thread or call out your comrades first if they are doing.

Have a thick skin when favour is returned using same tactics of whataboutery, cherry picking and generalization.

A typical fallacious rant.

1. As far as I know.
2. No complaint means no problem.
3. Too many proofs available on internet.
4 Start abusing the Indians. Shameless, Butt Hurt, etc.
5. Use emoticons to add some cheap sarcasm to otherwise useless argument.

I have just started and you have already started to lose.

Next time don't derail thread or call out your comrades first if they are doing.

Have a thick skin when favour is returned using same tactics of whataboutery, cherry picking and generalization.
Then prove us that in PA there is any complain about difference in meal standard b/w officer PA jawans, you're just face saving nothing else @hit&run&hitagain :sarcastic::enjoy: you derail this thread not me you indiot @hit&run&hitagain before your post this thread remains on topic you indiot @hit&run&hitagain :hitwall::enjoy:

Looks like your hanuman army already did take care of him by dismissing him.. so much for your BS about indian army taking care of their soldiers :p:

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/bs...of-sub-standard-food/articleshow/58257878.cms

Ok but why shy away from answering my question ???? LOL :p::p::p:

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

still cannot hide that your lowly coward kind need mercanieries :rofl:

Damn cowards had already surrendered amass long back, that too during a highly celebrated great surrender ceremony in Bangal. Wanna see those videos again ????? LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those above posted image of rangers not PA, PA is much better in shape as compare to hungry IA, you intentionally posts the image of skinny ranger:hitwall:

And Mr. Tej Bahadur is from BSF a paramilitary posted along borders alone, not Indian army. But your lots conveniently ignore that fact. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

And Mr. Tej Bahadur is from BSF a paramilitary posted along borders alone, not Indian army. But your lots conveniently ignore that fact.
Prove us that he is in BSF you indiot @Tom M o_O

Damn cowards had already surrendered amass long back, that too during a highly celebrated great surrender ceremony in Bangal. Wanna see those videos again ????? LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why you guys always lives in past ok you win one other we win you stupid indiot @Tom M :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::enjoy:

Why you guys always lives in past ok you win one other we win you stupid indiot @Tom M :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::enjoy:

You won, When ???? :o::o::o::o::o::o:

When, well the history say's otherwise. As far as I know all other wars were inconclusive. When did you achieved your objectives in any of the wars ??? Be it strategic or tactical ??? This surely show who is a damn stupid, Idiot over here. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok but why shy away from answering my question ???? LOL :p::p::p:

When your garbage about hanuman army is exposed all you can do now is change the matter and ask questions not related to tej bahadur?

Instead of feeding the poor guy indian army dismissed him and all your valor about your army taking care of their own went down the drain :p::p::p:

your desperation will cause you rectum bleeding.. continue trying hard ,keep increasing number of emojis:omghaha:

incompetent ugly cowards from gangland who couldn't harm us in 1947 and 1965 wars in western sector (end up in humiliation for your much larger incompetent coward ugly kind) despite all use of mercenaries, you decided to backstab us with proxies in area surrounded by you from all sides, when we (40000 soldiers) were fighting civil war you attacked us like a little cowards you are and outnumbered us 1:15 according to parsi merciniery manekshaw..

This can be text book example of cowardness when you need proxies, civil war and year of planning in General staff to defeat much smaller contingent of 40000 bravehearts :rofl:

you lowly people can only win a war against much smaller country when its on civil war..

We have example of China/ganga war too, your incompetent coward kind only once faced an enemy who was of same size, the history writers still cant tell whether your coward soldiers run fast or Chinese invading forces ..:rofl:

Last edited:
your desperation will cause you rectum bleeding.. continue trying hard :rofl: keep increasing number of emojis:omghaha:

incompetent ugly cowards from gangland who couldn't harm us in 1947 and 1965 wars in western sector (end up in humiliation for your much larger incompetent coward ugly kind) despite all use of mercenaries, you decided to backstab us with proxies in area surrounded by you from all sides, when we (40000 soldiers) were fighting civil war you attacked us like a little cowards you are and outnumbered us 1:15 according to parsi merciniery manekshaw..:rofl:

This can be text book example of cowardness when you need proxies, civil war and year of planning in General staff to defeat much smaller contingent of 40000 bravehearts :rofl:

you lowly people can only win a war against much smaller country when its on civil war..:omghaha:

We have example of China/ganga war too, your incompetent coward kind only once faced an enemy who was of same size, the history writers still cant tell whether your coward soldiers run fast or Chinese invading forces ..:rofl:

Oh, well, well, well, your beloved Zia's war of 1000's cuts might be the classic display of bravery, huh ????

If Pakistan's conduct of proxy wars in and around your neighborhood is a measure of bravery, then we are better off.

What we did is known in military terms as strategy. Don't expect your enemy to fight a war on your terms just like your Musharraf wrote in his book, India Over Reacted. LOL :p:

You know what, you guy's are always reactive never proactive. That's the reason you couldn't do a jack even when you have initiated few wars. Never succeded in achieving any of the objectives. But when we Initiated, we were always successful in achieving the objectives. Be it Siachen or 1971. We achieved our objectives.:-)

When your garbage about hanuman army is exposed all you can do now is change the matter and ask questions not related to tej bahadur?

Instead of feeding the poor guy indian army dismissed him and all your valor about your army taking care of their own went down the drain :p::p::p:

Yet, you are dodging my questions, a grave accusation when your army denied to acknowledge their fallen men painting them Muhajid rather than call them own boys. What a shame.

But still we gave them all final rites as per their religion. There are countless number of videos and pics to prove the same. :)

We simply dismissed a guy because he simply violated official procedures and rules. Every professional forces would do the same. Not sure about how PA would have acted if they were in similar situation. :p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom