What's new

Indian Army Chief admits spying on LoC, confirms shooting down of drones by Pakistan Army

I can bet with you those are made in China drones, assembled and then stuck with a NETRA label.:partay:

Indeed. China is the only one capable of making anything in the world. Rest of the world simply buy or steal the tech from China. What a shame, right?? :lol::lol::lol:

Indeed. China is the only one capable of making anything in the world. Rest of the world simply buy or steal the tech from China. What a shame, right?? :lol::lol::lol:
Ouch, don't be triggered bro. The parts for those small drones all come from China, India is just not making those small motors and sensors, it's much cheaper to import from China, assemble it and then put a sticker on, just like all your MADE IN INDIA electronics.

Ouch, don't be triggered bro. The parts for those small drones all come from China, India is just not making those small motors and sensors, it's much cheaper to import from China, assemble it and then put a sticker on, just like all your MADE IN INDIA electronics.

Well you are free to live inside your cocoon. Who am I to correct you. But FYI, NETRA is designed and developed by DRDO. It is not an assembly of some cheap Chinese parts. :p:

Well you are free to live inside your cocoon. Who am I to correct you. But FYI, NETRA is designed and developed by DRDO. It is not an assembly of some cheap Chinese parts. :p:
in that case, it probably didn't get shot down and crashed on its own. :lol:

I mean seriously where is the factory producing those minute parts? DJI ain't exactly cheap but you could have bought from lower tier manufacturers and paste a NETRA sticker on it.:rofl:

I mean seriously where is the factory producing those minute parts? DJI ain't exactly cheap but you could have bought from lower tier manufacturers and paste a NETRA sticker on it.:rofl:
those minute parts are built in another dimension using super secret vedic tikinaligy! :laugh:

The use of "could have" in your statement itself proves your lack of knowledge or proof to substantiate your claims. And yes I have already agreed only China make things all other either buy or steal the technology from you. So what contest ??:o::o::o:

The use of "could have" in your statement itself proves your lack of knowledge or proof to substantiate your claims. And yes I have already agreed only China make things all other either buy or steal the technology from you. So what contest ??:o::o::o:
Stealing would imply you are taking the effort to reverse it, I don't think Indians are even capable of that. Years of 'ToT' and consultancy has made you dependent on the firangis. Most of the military men just want a free 'testing and commissioning' holiday to Europe or the West. The top Generals would want a slice of the cake. Apart from token orders of some Tejas and Arjuns, the Indian military has no interest in half baked indigenous arms which are essentially >50% foreign anyway. I have never underestimated Indian talent or intelligence, it's the culture that is killing India.

Stealing would imply you are taking the effort to reverse it, I don't think Indians are even capable of that. Years of 'ToT' and consultancy has made you dependent on the firangis. Most of the military men just want a free 'testing and commissioning' holiday to Europe or the West. The top Generals would want a slice of the cake. Apart from token orders of some Tejas and Arjuns, the Indian military has no interest in half baked indigenous arms which are essentially >50% foreign anyway. I have never underestimated Indian talent or intelligence, it's the culture that is killing India.

Firangi, well what is that ?? Sorry I don't know what that mean. :(

:lol:

Nothing wrong in what @Vibrio or I said. IA doesn't use DJI drones that PA showed off as "shot down".

IA does use quadcopters, just not the ones that were "shot down".

Came to post a quick reply to your post as you mentioned me.

Please understand that apart from peddling lies fed to them by their own set of liars, the 'fanboys' here only look like a group of Orangutans when they jump around with their brain farts 'wafting' the thread! Ignore them, for rarely will you find it more comical than to see a 'video' with no crash footage to indicate the 'shoot down' with photograph of OEM conveniently placed at start of the clip and the coup de grace - marking own post to show 'Indian Post' :lol:

The self implied 'big brains' can't fathom the fact that 'macrocephaly' is often associated with mental retardations ;)

The actual event is as under:

With Army Chief General Bipin Rawat here on Friday pushing for defence innovations by armed forces personnel for development by the industry, a team of soldiers have created an armed Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for the army, which has been a long pending requirement.

The UAV, known as a quadcopter by the team of two army soldiers who developed it, has been used in live operations along the Line of Control between India and Pakistan and counter-terrorist operations in Jammu and Kashmir. What makes this quadcopter important is that not only the army, but also the other defence services, don’t have armed drones. Separately, the army has also found that the Indian industry has the capability to develop a more advanced version of this UAV, which is a ‘Make’ (equipment developed and manufactured by Indian vendor) case being analysed. Demonstrations of some models could be held next month.

Although last year the US agreed on supplying armed drones to India,
the army is taking steps towards having indigenous armed UAVs. This includes a development effort on its part. The group of two soldiers belonging to the 21 Sikh regiment have created a quadcopter that is capable of carrying out day and night surveillance and dropping grenades on targets.

Sepoy Gurpreet Singh and Sepoy Amrik who developed the UAV explained that it was created by them in 2015. The quadcopter was initially used for surveillance and was later modified to include the weapon system and was recently tested for dropping grenades.

Explaining how it works Amrik said, “The quadcopter can lift three grenades or two kg of payload such as ammunition, IEDs and first aid. We manually control the UAV through a remote control. It can also be used automatically, wherein we feed the coordinates on the laptop and it navigates to the areas and drops the grenade after unpinning it. It also has day and night surveillance.”

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...anced-ones-to-follow/articleshow/67492397.cms

Naturally, the same (non-availability of armed drones) is also pure non-sense as some Herons were weaponised (two platforms as far as I know) till Heron-TPs came. The latter have, since, been inducted, although our jokers here will ask a proof for that too :)

One needs to recall the COAS mentioning the use of armed drones. That was to get a 'public view' and 'mainstream' an idea to let the public debate on the use and the likely costs and blowbacks.

Notice how our friendly 'big brain trust' has twisted what we said - that we denied use of quadcopters :lol:

Zarvan posted the photograph of an officer of PA with a quad looking like Netra. That no one denies. But DJI? :rofl:

What do some Pakistanis here say - to quote the Medial Pre-Optic Nucleus Dysfunctional cases here - self fellatio?:enjoy:

Claim a random wrecked quad DJI as 'Indian' and boast.
Claim their own Sexton SPG as a captured War Trophy.
Take a page from a book 'Heroes of PAF' about a claim, made about a claim, about cllaiming to shoot down an aircraft, which neither side has lost or shot down (of others)!!

Heights!

Back
Top Bottom