What's new

Indian Army captain held for molesting lady professor

Get away with rapes?
Is there some kind of immunity for Indian army men when it comes to rape? How can they get away with it man? This is outrageous!
I have seen army men getting away after assaulting police. Army guys can get away with lot of stuff.

Indians are animals. One rape story after another. From children to elderly and even animals aren't spared.

LOL, a real life version of SRK's "main hoon na"

in all seriousness, i blame bollywood for India's current "crisis" regarding sexual harassment

I have seen army men getting away after assaulting police. Army guys can get away with lot of stuff.
But still sir, a crime as heinous crime as rape is something where the authorities should find it difficult to look the other way. Yes there are loop holes in our systems but stating as if the Army men a re actually authorized and allowed to rape and that people join the army because then they can rape women as they want is a bit exaggerated i think.

But still sir, a crime as heinous crime as rape is something where the authorities should find it difficult to look the other way. Yes there are loop holes in our systems but stating as if the Army men a re actually authorized and allowed to rape and that people join the army because then they can rape women as they want is a bit exaggerated i think.
Sir, wife swapping and sending wives to seniors to get promotions is norm in Indian armed forces. Even recent report suggest rising homosexual behavior in ranks also noted.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom