What's new

Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack

What I found interesting here is that Indian Army believed they are too thinly spread since they are already guarding the Chinese border. This really proves thats if ever India is attacked by China and Pakistan together, its going to be curtains for India.

Something to keep in mind.

To be honest, Pakistan has missed the boat on that one.

62 was the perfect opportunity to attack Bharat in tandem, and we were urged on constantly by teh Chinese. It has been said, that one of the major reasons for the chinese offensive was to make it easier for Pakistan to encroach upon the Kashmir valley.

Pakistan dithered, after assurances by the USA that they would solve the Kashmir problem in their favour.

When this did not happen, our army launched operation gibraltar, but it was too little, too late.

What I found interesting here is that Indian Army believed they are too thinly spread since they are already guarding the Chinese border. This really proves thats if ever India is attacked by China and Pakistan together, its going to be curtains for India.

Wrong mate. The article itself is dubious.

Comparison must be made with reagard to Pakistan if there was ever a war. The artillary shortage pointed out is correct, but other things are not mentioned. India has been compensating from rocket artillary. Pinaka and Smerch among other things. There are loads of issues here, that the article does not mention. To me it looks sponsored.

India has since '62 prepared for a 2 war front, holding China and attacking Pakistan. Yes, it was a golden oppurtunity in '62, unfortunately, Pakistan could not manage war at that time.

Well , I really appreciate you Imagination can u Plz tell Me why Will it Happen ?
Coz Then IMO , its More likely better to imagine that US attcks PAK on WEST and India On EAST..
well, Imagination is Not always Reality.

Back
Top Bottom