What's new

Indian analyst exposed who is responsible for Pulwama attack

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Good to see there's realization in India.

No wonder Pakistanis and world don't take India seriously...They do know where problem lies. Indians themselves know it very well..

What Indians used to do; throw whatever dirt you find on Pakistan but this time, in presence of PM Khan, India will find itself completely hopeless and vulnerable...No one will listen India.

Home grown trouble in India is brewing.

It all started when Indian PM Modi killed Kashmiri leader, Burhan Wani, since then....Indian troops in Kashmir has not slept peacefully.

@M. Sarmad @Oscar @Zarvan @Indus Pakistan

so still some sane voices are left in India it seems.

These Saffron extremists want to see India only in South Asia....Anyone competing or trying to compete India burns them.

They interfere in matters of every single nation in South Asia, the only difference b/w Pakistan and rest of South Asian nations is that Pakistanis pay Indians back in same coin....Hence anger and frustration from India

I might be the odd one out, blame it on me ageing but for how long will innocent people die on both sides. Yes i am including these soldiers under the innocent category because its not them who created this mess but the people higher up, they were just there to do their duty.

People in power need to wake up and sort this mess out once and for all. Give the people what they want so that no mother has to see the bloodied body for her child, whether they were in uniform or not.

P.S. this is my opinion, you have the right to disagree with me but please no abusing.

No wonder Pakistanis and world don't take India seriously...They do know where problem lies. Indians themselves know it very well..

What Indians used to do; throw whatever dirt you find on Pakistan but this time, in presence of PM Khan, India will find itself completely hopeless and vulnerable...No one will listen India.

It all started when Indian PM Modi killed Kashmiri leader, Burhan Wani, since then....Indian troops in Kashmir has not slept peacefully.

For a change, he is absolutely right. I think most Indians are coming to this realization as well. The idea that there can be any negotiation or debate or negotiated settlement or negotiated peace with a radicalized valley in bonkers, suicidal. The idea that general violence can be avoided by judicious and proportionate concentration of force as a doctrine for kinetic operations is fundamentally flawed: it cannot take into account the reality that valley seeks nothing short of total war. Under such circumstances, casualty minimization tactics are no longer considered effective or significant.

Strategies and doctrines must change. We have lost the initiative. It must be seized, whatever the scale of violence necessary.

There exists no longer a road to peace or calm. No negotiation henceforth can lead to peace. The earlier Indians get used to this tectonic shift, the better.

I might be the odd one out, blame it on me ageing but for how long will innocent people die on both sides. Yes i am including these soldiers under the innocent category because its not them who created this mess but the people higher up, they were just there to do their duty.

People in power need to wake up and sort this mess out once and for all. Give the people what they want so that no mother has to see the bloodied body for her child, whether they were in uniform or not.

P.S. this is my opinion, you have the right to disagree with me but please no abusing.

Many people share your sentiments....but we can't do anything when neighbor is engulfed with those Saffron extremists who take joy when killing their own founding father....Pakistan can't be blamed.

Problem is Indians love to masturbate at the idea of machoism....They think they are macho but they are NOT...

For a change, he is absolutely right. I think most Indians are coming to this realization as well. The idea that there can be any negotiation or debate or negotiated settlement or negotiated peace with a radicalized valley in bonkers, suicidal. The idea that general violence can be avoided by judicious and proportionate concentration of force as a doctrine for kinetic operations is fundamentally flawed: it cannot take into account the reality that valley seeks nothing short of total war. Under such circumstances, casualty minimization tactics are no longer considered effective or significant.

Strategies and doctrines must change. We have lost the initiative. It must be seized, whatever the scale of violence necessary.

With PM Khan at helm, fully supported by military establishment....Right time to talk is NOW

This idea is flawed that people in Kashmir are just mad and want war. They want peace which you Indians can't provide.

Remember people never want war...They do react though.

Given India's past responses to such attacks, any hope for further talk, negotiations will be put into cold storage for a long long time now.

If the idea was to force India to negotiating table, I guess the planners never took the time to look at Indian responses to terror. India might be useless in everything of consequence, wrt to retaliation, but one area it is unmatched is the glacial nature of response: painfully slow, absolutely unchanging

2008:It's been a decade since Mumbai 26/11, and yet India doesn't even bother to talk to Pakistan.
1999: Siachin went off Indian agenda, permanently. 20 years later, its difficult to even get India to acknowledge Siachin as a dispute

highlighting kashmir issue wont matter much as Muslim blood is cheap and no one cares about Muslims facing injustice and occupation even Muslims dont care much about Kashmir.

If the idea was to force India to negotiating table, I guess the planners never took the time to look at Indian responses to terror. India might be useless in everything of consequence, wrt to retaliation, but one area it is unmatched is the glacial nature of response: painfully slow, absolutely unchanging

2008:It's been a decade since Mumbai 26/11, and yet India doesn't even bother to talk to Pakistan.
1999: Siachin went off Indian agenda, permanently. 20 years later, its difficult to even get India to acknowledge Siachin as a dispute
What is your guess about the motive behind this attack? Rogue elements?

What is your guess about the motive behind this attack? Rogue elements?

Unlikely to be rogue elements. Moving and preparing 350 kgs worth of explosives would have required a crew of 10-12 and excellent coordination amongst OGWs to avoid detection of build up. The entire network would have to be activated.

My theory: Someone leaked intelligence of a massive CRPF convoy. Top echelons, battered by months of slaughter and looking for an opportunity to boost cadre morale, saw it as too tempting an opportunity to pass up. A local suicide bomber would have been chosen to dilute expected GOI charge of foreign hands.

This level of planning and execution, with adequate cover to shield handlers, has to be top down.

and they successfully avoided kartarpur corridor.. what arami proxy they used it. i was expecting this.. and their proxy knew one or two killing would have no affect..indians got super arami brain

Last edited:
Unlikely to be rogue elements. Moving and preparing 350 kgs worth of explosives would have required a crew of 10-12 and excellent coordination amongst OGWs to avoid detection of build up. The entire network would have to be activated.

My theory: Someone leaked intelligence of a massive CRPF convoy. Top echelons, battered by months of slaughter and looking for an opportunity to boost cadre morale, saw it as too tempting an opportunity to pass up. A local suicide bomber would have been chosen to dilute expected GOI charge of foreign hands.

This level of planning and execution, with adequate cover to shield handlers, has to be top down.

We don't need anyone else to "LEAK" any information other than our stupid politicians and Generals. Those are the idiots who go on air, chest thumbing over petty successes. We must first learn to maintain secrecy. The publicity behind Surgical Strike is a classic example that it had almost closed the door for another one anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom