What's new

Indian Air Force to get first BrahMos-armed Su-30MKI fighter in 2015

Its becoming India pay money and bragging, Russia develop the weapon relationship. A perfect example is PAKFA. India pay the money and brag in here. Russia develop the plane.

How good of your IQ to call PAK FA a Russian development even when we are sharing half the cost and 25% of the development..No country wants to develop or share their state of art technology with you because of the risk of having another unwanted J's in the world

This is gonna be some serious kick *** combination in the region or in our neighbourhood. :cool:

Its becoming India pay money and bragging, Russia develop the weapon relationship. A perfect example is PAKFA. India pay the money and brag in here. Russia develop the plane.

and your problem is? ain't china stealing russia tech... and saying Russian tech is not comparable to chinese... isn't it funny...

How good of your IQ to call PAK FA a Russian development even when we are sharing half the cost and 25% of the development..No country wants to develop or share their state of art technology with you because of the risk of having another unwanted J's in the world

The plane is developed and India is sharing the half of the development. I don't think India is allow to touch that plane. Russia will share with India on what it believe India need to know. But in the mean time, fork over the money.

On the positive note, India's crashing Rupee will make it easier to fork over some dollars. As the agreement between Russia and India is in USD.

and your problem is? ain't china stealing russia tech... and saying Russian tech is not comparable to chinese... isn't it funny...

No problem for me when Indians in here bragging. Indian like to brag about Russia's achievements, such as MKI and Brahmos. I like to point out PAKFA is not developed by India.

The plane is developed and India is sharing the half of the development. I don't think India is allow to touch that plane. Russia will share with India on what it believe India need to know. But in the mean time, fork over the money.

On the positive note, India's crashing Rupee will make it easier to fork over some dollars. As the agreement between Russia and India is in USD.

No problem for me when Indians in here bragging. Indian like to brag about Russia's achievements, such as MKI and Brahmos. I like to point out PAKFA is not developed by India.

why are your countrymen bragging over J20 which is basically russian MIG 1.44?

why are your countrymen bragging over J20 which is basically russian MIG 1.44?

J20 is not Mig 1.44. And J-20 is develop in China. Is PAKFA developed in India? LCA is develop in India. That is the plane you Indians should be proud of. Or maybe your grandkids should be proud of.

J20 is not Mig 1.44. And J-20 is develop in China. Is PAKFA developed in India? LCA is develop in India. That is the plane you Indians should be proud of. Or maybe your grandkids should be proud of.

J20 is just an air frame with out proper engines,avionics or radar.

J20 a stealth fighter jet with canards :woot:

J20 a fighter jet which does put a lot of strain on the mechanics just to fire a missile.

PLAAF bought the design from mig after mig1.44 lost to PAKFA.

Mig_1-44-2.jpg

That’s the cancelled Russian MiG 1.44 stealth fighter, a plane that many have noted has external similarities with China’s new J-20 stealth jet. Now, Russian defense sources are saying that design data and parts from the MiG 1.44 were indeed used in the design of the J-20. Considering Russia is already providing engines for the J-20, this seems pretty plausible that Moscow gave China access to its losing fifth-gen design (as you all know, the Kremlin chose the Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA as its stealth fighter over the MiG). I’m still curious as to what’s inside the J-20 with regards to its sensors and avionics and EW tools.

http://defensetech.org/2011/08/19/did-the-j-20-come-from-this-mig/

Common misconceptions about the Chengdu J-20 | CombatGears

speak for your self for a while... make a list how many weaspons are originated by Russia... how much tech china smuggled... then talk about us.... don't you guys have any work... what a shame for your high iq... to bring Indians in every thread and try to bash us.... never felt shame or shy? huh hah... nice.... keep it going on....

Yeah we are sharing half the development and still we are not allowed to touch that plane...we are developing it in our dreams actually its our wet dreams ever heard about them?:P

Same dreams in which you bash India and Indian false conspiracy are always on the top.:sick:

Sure PAK FA is not an Indian development its a Russians development which we joined midway sharing half the cost and the development..

Back
Top Bottom