What's new

Indian Air Force Restarts Its AWACS Program Based On Airbus A330; To Get Six Indigenously Built Airc

You can expect more this kind of projects since the IGMDP program is almost finished

It will be greater failure just like others programs e.g Tejas etc

India certainly have a history of failure. Such as LCA and Arjun. But they never fail to brag. All others are laughing at them. But they seem tone deaf to reality.

I’m no longer laughing at them. I just have pity on these sad cases.

No wonder, their Netra and Phalcons produce radar images in MS paint to be edited by a four year old. :rofl:
Absolutely spot on, man. It's bewildering to see how they now have an urgent need for Rafales, S-400s, BVRAAMs and "indigenous" AWACS platforms.

In the case of latter, now a big question mark hangs over the technical ability of Elbit's radar and software in Indian hands. Does IAF have downgraded, less capable Phalcon AWACS and Green Pine radars? That has to be the case. Just look at the incident on Feb 27. PAF defeated India's sense of security.

Israel will never give its best technology that Israel operates for their own defense: not even to India. How could the mighty Indian air force not see PAF fighters taking off and flying towards LoC, despite DGISPR making a threat of "surprise" the previous day?

PAF still managed to cross into IoK, create havoc and pulled out unscathed. The "irrefutable evidence" the IAF produced to the world of an F-16 kill is laughable, considering what they presented were merely knocked up sketches of a fantasy. Examine the sketches closely and you can see the flaws in the lines and circles. They're fake.

This need for "indigenous" AWACS platforms is CONFIRMATION that IAF's eyes and ears in the skies are not as we thought they were.

Congratulations. You learn from your mistakes.
Commiserations, all except one. That somehow your virtues are only your own. You think Pakistan does not?
Yeah we do.
Even from 1971.
For instance, we learnt from Kargil that media handling was very important. From your 2016 "Sirjeekaal Strike" drama, we learnt that even if you had done actually no harm and were lying through your teeth, even claims needed to be retaliated.

And all you have is nonsense about "tactics and strategy".

If you notice all the above incidents have not even thrown up increnental gains for the state of Pakistan except 1971 where I don't need to add what the outcome spelt for your nation .
There we go again, typical mantra sung as if it's a prescribed Brahmin prayer mantra, harping on about 1971.

Indians. They'll never learn unless kicked in the nutsack.. but even then, they'll be falling short of something and needing a kick in the nutsack again, because they ask for it. :sarcastic:

FACT IS: Even with a stark threat of a "surprise" from ISPR the previous day, India was STILL caught with its pants down on Feb 27! After all that has happened over decades and lately launching their so-called "surgical strike" into Pakistan, they STILL underestimated Pakistan and STILL screwed up that day and the following day!! :haha:

I don't see any evidence of that. For if you're true, it should be reflected in your nations economy, it's state of education , it's stature in the comity of nations , it's relationship with its neighbors , it's internal security , its world view, how does the world view Pakistan, etc.
Then it's shame on the likes of you that Pakistan is still there ready to give you a serious nose bleed. Abhinandan got the taste of it and then he had a lovely cup of tea after.

PL-X ultra long range missile would be a threat. Speculated to have 300km range.

Some of you guys are disregarding India's gains in radars and surveillance, but labs participating in these techs and the public, private sector partners have been getting gains for some time now. It's easy to laugh now, but dont see any of you when ISRO is now getting consistent successes, ASAT did it's work in a short development period(even going through a redesign in that period).

This space has been getting serious momentum right under people's nose. Laugh now, but 3-10 years is going to be a proliferation of different surveillance systems out of India under development right now. With labs working interdependently and with new industrial players. It's exciting times for Indian defense, I couldn't say the same when I first joined PDF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom