What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

Talking about C130, what is the status of those aircrafts now? Are they ordered? Also if I'm not wrong they were meant for special operations, so what differences these will have compared to a normal C130?

I totally agree with you dude...even Pakistan is spending more on defence rather then on economy but we are forced to do defence spendings because of our security...If we have no threats from our neighbours then honestly speaking we don't ever want to spend lot of money on defence.
And now think about it from Indian point of view, with China building ports all over Indian ocan, new infrastructure near Indian border and spying in the bay of Bengal.
Don't we have the same right to react to obvious threats for our security?
All new procurments clearly aims on China and their moves in the last few years (A50 Phalcon will be deployed on eastern border, new MKI squads for eastern and northern border, new ASW ships and aircrafts to counter chinese subs), so be fair and admit that we do nothing else and for the same reasons like you do.

120 fighters mean nothing ?

1 fifth gen fighter can easily take down 5-6 4 gen fighters.

who is going to sale you the 5th generation fighters?

We have better tech weapons than chinese. Chinese weapons are generally not "Made in china" they are "Manufactured in China". You guys know nothing but to steal and copy designs.

yes, yes, YJ missiles, CJ-10, Type-99 tanks are all copied. but can I just ask what are the original names of those weapons? from where? india?

better tech? trust me, your national IQ distribution will never agree.

IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just in case if you dont know, even SU-30 MKI has better capabilities than MKK version which you guys use.

We never rely on any russian made weapons. Have a look at the military parade we had yesterday, Su-30 simply didn't have the chance to be considered as a major weapon.

J-11BS is our answer to your Su-30 crap. you can cry hard as the layout of that aircraf is copied from russia, but engines, radars, missiles are all designed and made in China.

you can ask your air force men to hold a banner and say "you are not allowed to shut down my aircraft using your J-11BS".

With P-8i..just watch how we fish out your third class subs.

if Chinese subs are third class, then it would be interesting to ask the class of those indian subs. :smokin:

Don't worry about our health care and education, we we improving ourselves.

Number of poor in India has halved since 1990...but it has doubled in China. While people are rich in city, poor chinese in western part are jobless. Google it and find out....if you can't I will give you the links.

:smokin: no comment. typical brainwashed belief.

:smokin: I don't watch/read anything from BBC regarding how fancy India is.

it is their intention for using india as a counter measure for china. to do that, they first make you believe you are qualified as such a counter measure.

no matter how you troll, the truth is given the current gap of economy and technology, whatever you order, we can build 3-4x more in China.

And we are catching up soon :cheers: today you might be ahead but soon we will be there with u :thinktank:

Good news, we should buy more, its the need of hour.

You got it all wrong... text in the red say leaner airforce and which is quite sensible.
I wonder if it is because of lessons learned or are there other compelling reasons behind this change of minds!

Please refrain from feeding trolls. There are two very ignorant dimwits with absolutely no knowledge of world affairs, brainwashed in their typical way to look down upon eveything/everyone who are not like them and whose sole purpose is to troll. The color RED drives them nuts! They have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about and inspite of numerous posts and their seniority status, their contributions is NIL, ZILCH, ZERO!!
Dont like their posts, report to the admins but DO NOT FEED THEM!
Please dont stoop down to their level for they have nothing better to do.

You got it all wrong... text in the red say leaner airforce and which is quite sensible.
I wonder if it is because of lessons learned or are there other compelling reasons behind this change of minds!

Excellent point.
With advancements in technology both in house and those being bought, and looking at/learning from operations the world over, the two points you mentioned are quite correct.

:smokin:

as usual, when we have such radar photos on internet it only means one thing: we have already mastered better technologies and the one we show you is already considered not that fancy.

to put in in simple word LEANER means IAF is going towards largely multirole aircraft in the future phasing out
MIG-21 as interceptor
MIG-27 pure A2G
OLD JAGS pure A2G
trainers like hpt-32
and kirans
will be phased out for some other platforms like the tucano or the hawk which also act as small a2g platforms

so as these birds go out multirole platforms come in :-)

And now think about it from Indian point of view, with China building ports all over Indian ocan, new infrastructure near Indian border and spying in the bay of Bengal.
Don't we have the same right to react to obvious threats for our security?
All new procurments clearly aims on China and their moves in the last few years (A50 Phalcon will be deployed on eastern border, new MKI squads for eastern and northern border, new ASW ships and aircrafts to counter chinese subs), so be fair and admit that we do nothing else and for the same reasons like you do.

Well i am expecting this comment, i was also expecting some blame like Pakistan is doing so thats why india is doing this but i am really surprised that you haven't talked like that....lolz...

well dude this is the whole process going on....China is doing because of USA, USA because of Russia, India because of China, Bangladesh because of India, Pakistan Because of India, Iran because of USA...Super powers like USA, russia and etc, I thnk are responsible for this whole arm race in the world.

isnt it great - chinese are afraid of american and russian and indian and europe. lol they are the one directing too much money - on their defence - an 8 days show of their russian copy weapons.

when whole country was put on fullstop.

how worst their insecurity can get ?????

when we saw the parada it shows everythng - chinese elite class or kings were allowed - where as chinese people were not even allowed to come and see because this defence is not their's but fo those rulers.

if you call that freedom - when u cant even see your own national parade loool - be happy with it !!!!!! in your cardboard box. which is just waitign for one rain and it all will come down.

Boom Boom Boom...

Chairman Mao Zindabad !!!

The stupid war cry of the West Bengal CPIM party..in the Sixties...now all holes plugged...

as usual, when we have such radar photos on internet it only means one thing: we have already mastered better technologies and the one we show you is already considered not that fancy.

I wonder why no serious country except Pakistan seems to be interested in Chinese Technology....I mean except for 3rd world, sub-par- exploitable African nations where China is ready to sell weapons for Oil (Instead of Cash)nobody else seems to care much for Made in China equipment......

Such high tech radars and no buyers???.....why is that....I mean the rate at which you guys spit out new missiles/planes/subs etc can only be matched by your reproduction rate.....

Amuse me......

good news indeed.

the more you spend, the poorer your people will be. those money could have been better spend to improve your health care/education/roads and etc.

120+ fighters changes nothing, your capital is within our guided rocket's operational range. keep this in mind, that is the most important factors to consider.

there is only choice for india: stop being the neo-nazi in asia, stop fighting with all its neighbor countries.

Maybe you're right, India is spending too much on toys.....

Or better yet, instead of spending the money on defence equipment, why not just spend it on Tibetian Youth Guerillas and Uighirs and start an insurgency in Tibet and Xinjiang, China.....best way to defeat your enemy is by weakening his foundation......
We probably cant match you in defence, but trust me the above we can do......

Back
Top Bottom